• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

101 best pizzas in America

ITC warned you, bro. I'm aware to someone who loves pizza that it's an indefensible position. But if I'm planning on having a meal in which I completely disregard health consequences, it ain't gonna be the za. I just don't think that pizza, even really good pizza, is all that amazing.

what will it be?

The Rainbow used to have excellent pizza with great toppings and cheeses that they flew in from Chicago. The new management has let the place go on many levels.

The square pizza at Oakwood Pizza Box beats many of these, guaranteed. Toro in Durham would as well.

ETA: I say this having been to multiple places in the top 50. Regina is an example of great pizza that gets overrated because the place is really old.

Yeah Regina is not that good. Great call on Toro. Excellent pizza. There’s a new place in Durham now called Hutchins Garage that has a grandma’s pizza that is sensational.

one great thing about pizza is that even the shittiest pizza is still pretty good

one great thing about pizza is that even the shittiest pizza is still pretty good

Great point. We enjoy an occasional Friday night edibles adventure paired with a Domino’s delivery.

I'm strongly considering getting a backyard pizza oven next summer. Seems like a fun thing to do with the kids when they get a little older too

I bought a PizzaQue a few months ago and would definitely recommend it. Easy, fun, and better pizza than I expected.

I'm strongly considering getting a backyard pizza oven next summer. Seems like a fun thing to do with the kids when they get a little older too

the big green egg is supposed to be good for pizza too so could have a multifunctional thing, perhaps

like grilled pizza or pizza with bbq sauce and maybe pulled pork and/or chicken? If pro both.

the latter

I just had Pepe's for the first time earlier tonight. I'm not going to condemn a place based on one visit, many factors can create a substandard experience but dang... it was substandard.

ITC warned you, bro. I'm aware to someone who loves pizza that it's an indefensible position. But if I'm planning on having a meal in which I completely disregard health consequences, it ain't gonna be the za. I just don't think that pizza, even really good pizza, is all that amazing.

i have a recommendation for you

Leebs needs to give us her opinion on

#71 Ken’s Artisan Pizza (Portland, Oregon).

Back