• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

101 best pizzas in America

Look, let's not make every thread about BiffTannen, okay ?

Can we talk a little bit more about an ARRP member keeping track of pineapple prices for the sole purpose of mutilating the fruit upon purchase ?

[video]https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/9ce2f0e4-8083-4c0f-816d-b924d529e14b[/video]

I just had Pepe's for the first time earlier tonight. I'm not going to condemn a place based on one visit, many factors can create a substandard experience but dang... it was substandard.

I had Frank Pepe in Providence a few weeks back and it was not good. I had no idea it was highly thought of, I only ordered from there because it was the only place open late near my hotel. And I'm the furthest thing from a pizza snob, I pretty much like anything non-vegan.

who does? even vegans know vegan food tastes like crap.

I feel like a banana dipped in gravy is a euphemism Knight could explain

It's probably a better value if that matters to you, but they are not serving authentic Neopolitan pizza despite the claims (bigger pies, crusts too thick overall and flat/chewy), so if you're comparing them on those grounds they lose straight-up. Still p good, but I think Mission is a step above quality-wise. I will say that Cugino Forno gets points for being next to and delivering to a brewery; I think that contributes to some of their enthusiastic reviews.

oh man

last time I was at Incendiary that place wasn't open yet but yeah that would've been a GAMECHANGER

Back