• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Trae with 39/18 and JC with 17/20. Would guess those statlines have pretty much never happened for teammates before.

Trae with 39/18 and JC with 17/20. Would guess those statlines have pretty much never happened for teammates before.

Danny Manning basketball... Paint Touches and Getting to the FT Line. Young was 18-20 from the charity stripe.

The difference is ATL won... Danny Manning teams lose.

Fats Lever was the 2nd coming of the Big O - Oscar Robertson - for a year or two, the only triple double guy form the 90s, but he only did it for a year and a half, if memory serves.

Laettner had a pretty good pro career IMO.

The Duke guy I was surprised sucked in the NBA was Sheldon Williams. I don't think he every seriously got NBA minutes. He married well though.

Sheldon Williams was a short low post player.

Danny Manning basketball... Paint Touches and Getting to the FT Line. Young was 18-20 from the charity stripe.

The difference is ATL won... Danny Manning teams lose.

John Collins with the paint touches. He knows what to do with them.

you made me look at the 1995 ACC championship game, which of course was 45 minutes, not 48, with a longer shot clock and Odom's preferred slower pace

Duncan had 16/20 and Chill scored 37 but had "only" 5 assists

tidbit that may interest only me: as a team, Deacs had 16 assists on 30 made baskets, while UNC had only 8 assists as a team

Shams reporting in The Athletic that they Hawks are interested in Capela and other teams are interested in Collins and know the Hawks are looking for a true C.

looked this up the other day: who would you guess are top 5 all-time in turnovers (total, not per game; NBA/ABA combined)

one active guy, three guys who finished before 2005, one post-2005 finishing guy

looked this up the other day: who would you guess are top 5 all-time in turnovers (total, not per game; NBA/ABA combined)

one active guy, three guys who finished before 2005, one post-2005 finishing guy

I'm going to assume Kobe and Lebron are the two post-2005 guys, had their hands too much on the ball not to turn it over a lot. No idea on the other three.

stockton/malone

gotta guess bestbrook may challenge for the all time number.

stockton/malone

gotta guess bestbrook may challenge for the all time number.

bestbrook could do it -- he's #12 all-time and second-highest active

surprising to me that Dawight is third-highest active, followed by Harden and Melo

Back