• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Minnesota’s clearing all their cap room, but there’s literally no one good that’s a free agent next year.

somebody explain me why either team does the Drummond deal

I think Cleveland is done with Tristan, but doesn't want to take on any money. They may want to see what Drummond and KLove can do together for 30 games to figure out if that works? I sort of like the idea or running counter to what everyone is doing. Drummond is bigger and better than TT and way less of a douche. Maybe they couldn't get any assholes to take on the big douche?

Not sure what to make of the Wiggins/Russell trade. Both are inefficient volume scorers and both are terrible defensively. The money is about the same, and both players are very overpaid for the “value” they provide.

Given how poor KAT is defensively, I don’t think this pairing works out very well for the T-Wolves. I guess since the Warriors got the pick (which will probably be a lottery pick) and Wiggins is probably a better fit with Steph and Klay than Russell is, I like their side of the deal better.

Is Giannis trolling Embiid? Giannis picked him for the All-Star game then went at him and made him look soft. Then when asked about this All-Star team, Giannis said he picked guys willing to work hard and grind.

Looks like he’s trying to get in the heads of the best player he’ll face in the playoffs.

EQJfNIyVAAEKGgO

Not sure what to make of the Wiggins/Russell trade. Both are inefficient volume scorers and both are terrible defensively. The money is about the same, and both players are very overpaid for the “value” they provide.

Given how poor KAT is defensively, I don’t think this pairing works out very well for the T-Wolves. I guess since the Warriors got the pick (which will probably be a lottery pick) and Wiggins is probably a better fit with Steph and Klay than Russell is, I like their side of the deal better.

Warriors are hoping Wiggins can fill the Harrison Barnes role from their first iteration. I think he fits them better than Russell did when Steph and Klay return.

Great moves by Memphis. They add Winslow, Dieng, and Jordan Bell, who all fit their timeline, to a team that is already good, and give up virtually nothing but cap space for which there is nobody worthwhile to spend it on this offseason anyway.

Am i the only one who thinks James Johnson is going to start at the 4 in Minnesota over Hernangomez and put up good numbers on 26/28 minutes? I picked him up in Fantasy and only 200 other humans on the planet did likewise. Seems 70 of those dropped him once he was traded from Memphis. Am I looking at this thru rose colored deacond goggles? Johnson has put up number in the few games he has played significant minutes in the last month, including a game he scored 18 points from the beginning of the 4th quarter thru OT that he almost singlehandedly won ...

You really think he is going to put forth an effort on a team that is 15-35 and has lost 13 games in a row? He barely put forth any effort to show up on a 4th place team. I'd honestly be surprised if he even suits up rather than comes up with a bogus injury to sit the rest of the season.

Back