• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Dejounte Murray 4 years/$64M and Pop is making him share PG duties with Derrick White.

Zion out for 6-8 weeks. Already seeing Greg Oden comps.

Curse of K is real. No ex-Dukie ever lives up to their potential.

Curse of K is real. No ex-Dukie ever lives up to their potential.

Yep. Even Grant Hill was kind of a disappointment compared to his ceiling. JJ is one of the few overachievers.

This Clippers team appears absolutely loaded. And also have plenty of guys who can contribute if PG or Kawhi miss alot of time. Harkless, Shamet and Jamycal Green can all play. You'd have to think the intensity of Beverly, George, Kawhi and Harrell has to rub off on the whole roster. They're going to be great.

That Clippers squad has everything you want in a championship team.

I think the biggest difference tonight was the Clippers had played together and knew what each other was going to do. This saved a bunch of plays and gave them confidence.

It may take some time for the Lakers to catch up, but they should.

The Wizards have the most undtradable contract in the NBA in John Wall's. Why would they use the #2 pick to take Cole Anthony? Of course, that's why bad teams stay bad.

The tapes I've seen on Wiseman are just crazy. He looks a bit like a new age David Robinson to me.

Is this your first time looking at a mock draft?

I think the biggest difference tonight was the Clippers had played together and knew what each other was going to do. This saved a bunch of plays and gave them confidence.

It may take some time for the Lakers to catch up, but they should.

why should they?

why should they?

Yea, they only stayed in it because Danny Green went nuts. If he goes just a bit less nuts, then that was a blowout loss against a team that was figuring out chemistry on the fly.

Danny Green's 28 points were the most ever by a Laker in his debut with the team. The previous record was 27 by Kareem. That's kind of surprising considering the all time greats from Mikan to Lebron who have played for the Lakers.

The Markell Fultz Era is starting. He's 3-3 with an assist in four minutes of play. Next stop Springfield!

Free league pass for first week of the season

It's amazing that at 86, Hubie Brown is still going on the road to do NBA games. He's still great at it.

If the Clippers falter, I like Nugs-Blazers tonight as a WCF preview.

Sixers couldn't have played much worse in the first half. They desperately need two more shooters.

Thybulle is a menace defensively. He overplays and gets beat sometimes, but he gets his hands on a ton of balls.

Thybulle is a menace defensively. He overplays and gets beat sometimes, but he gets his hands on a ton of balls.

I mentioned that watching him in summer league and someone responded he wouldn't even make the roster or something crazy like that. It's obvious he is an elite defender.

Smith is a bit small to play SFs like Ennis, but Ennis does need to be replaced.

Thuybelle sometimes looks like he's suckering the opponent by letting him think he beat Thuybelle. When the reality is, the defender is setting him up for a steal or block.

The Sixers are a great passing team. They will get many more layups, open looks and FTs. So, the TOs they make off of trying to make passes have to be semi-overlooked.

Back