• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

This is why you need to have that Dave Chappelle consent form filled out prior to any action going down.

Can anyone answer the question as to why the fuck they're still planning on going to Orlando and its large rona outbreaks?

Where would they go that doesn't have large outbreaks and has the necessary game, practice, and residential facilities and that will take hundreds of Americans and keep them in a "bubble" for three months? (Not to mention is a corporate sibling of their biggest TV contract)

It's too late to back out now. The only other thing they could do is what I posted days ago. Make it a 16 team tournament and just put a big asterisk on it and hope for the best.

Where would they go that doesn't have large outbreaks and has the necessary game, practice, and residential facilities and that will take hundreds of Americans and keep them in a "bubble" for three months? (Not to mention is a corporate sibling of their biggest TV contract)

It's too late to back out now. The only other thing they could do is what I posted days ago. Make it a 16 team tournament and just put a big asterisk on it and hope for the best.

Bahamas for 1, though the Bahamas would have to agree, and the players might have to isolate for 14 days. In the states, Seattle, Portland or any of the northern cities that aren't getting slammed with rona cases. Plus, why give DeSantis the business when he's being such an idiot.

Bahamas for 1, though the Bahamas would have to agree, and the players might have to isolate for 14 days. In the states, Seattle, Portland or any of the northern cities that aren't getting slammed with rona cases. Plus, why give DeSantis the business when he's being such an idiot.

I agree with you that DeSantis is a dangerous yahoo. I think the problem is how late it is. To move across the country, the logistics may be more difficult.

I don't think any of those cities could actively prevent anyone but NBA personnel from entering hotels and facilities like Disney can. And you can't just demand that the staff at the Hyatt Regency live at the hotel for 3 months. Disney World can easily recruit enough single staff without families to work in the bubble for 3 months.

compare that with ish:

No mention of Woj emailing some Senator “Fuck you” :rock:

LOL. Independent of China, Hawley sucks and Woj is the man. There's a long list of people who need to be punished for sucking up to China before we get to Woj.

Clippers, Suns and Wizards have cancelled practice and all media availability for today.

I don't think any of those cities could actively prevent anyone but NBA personnel from entering hotels and facilities like Disney can. And you can't just demand that the staff at the Hyatt Regency live at the hotel for 3 months. Disney World can easily recruit enough single staff without families to work in the bubble for 3 months.

Do it in Asia or NZ or something

JJ Redick shotguns a Bud Light after 10,000 R/T challenge is met.

And now all I want to do is go to a tailgate and get fucked up.

Well Rondo is going to have plenty of time to enjoy his Motel 6 accommodations now...broke his thumb in practice and is out 6-8 weeks.

Back