• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Where were you after the first two games when he went:
38/9/7 on 11/21 (6/10 from 3) in a win
39/9/7 on 16/25 (5/10 from 3) in a win

I realize he turns the ball over and you think he plays zero defense and can't shoot, but he's playing pretty well.

The first two were great, but let's see if they were outliers. I mean lots of people average 38.5 ppg and shoot 55% on threes for a season.

No question he's off to a good start offensively.

AD with 40-20 and no turnovers

not gonna crown Kawhi and the Clipse just yet

Mavs had nine guys score between 10 and 14 points last night

He got 27 FTs in three quarters.

My favorite part of the game was watching SloMo trying to cover AD. He was like a little kid try to play with his big brother.

Memphis is so bad that Grayson Allen got 14 FGAs.

First time doing fantasy and Deandre Ayton and Trae are on my team. Great start

I hope you didn't pick either in the first three rounds.

I will go out on a limb and predict than Anthony Davis will miss 5+ games this year at least twice. He was grabbing his shoulder after non violent dunks. Not good.

The local feed seemed a little nervous about AD. What was playing into that pain was how many times he hit the floor. The broadcasters were saying he had a triple double if you include how many times he hit the deck.

Flipped over to Bucks-Celtics in between innings of World Series game, and saw Giannis airball consecutive foul shots. That stroke doesn’t look good - worse than before.

The fact that the Mavs beat Denver while Luka and Porzingis combined for 22 pts is a great sign for them

God this Warriors dumpster fire is so satisfying.

Steph broke his hand last night. This could get really ugly.

Official 2019-20 NBA Season Thread Opening Night on TNT

I think even non-donks can agree that it’s a shame the Spurs vs. Kawhi isn’t on TNT tonight.

JC gets on national TV vs the Heat.

Back