• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

the entire eastern conference is 4-7. Good for the 7 seed. Woof

What else can be expected to happen when the East is the weakest conference by far but the league has a system where the west somehow keeps getting the top picks?

Luka had 42 pts, 12 ast, 11 reb vs. the 5-8 Spurs.

I haven't even read any posts above me, but I saw Vad as the last poster and I'll bet all the money in my pockets vs all the money in your pockets that it's a post about Luka

What else can be expected to happen when the East is the weakest conference by far but the league has a system where the west somehow keeps getting the top picks?

That's a reasonable point. A stronger conference will always have their weakest teams with the worst records. But the lottery is way flatter now for at least the last year or two, so it might help to fix that issue

Watched the start of Knicks-Cavs last night for reasons and they said on the broadcast that RJ Barrett was the highest draft pick at 3 since Patrick Ewing. For a team that has sucked real bad for so long, that's wild.

Official 2019-20 NBA Season: Collins tests positive for HGH - Out 25 games

That's a reasonable point. A stronger conference will always have their weakest teams with the worst records. But the lottery is way flatter now for at least the last year or two, so it might help to fix that issue

Also need to add that Philly and Boston have hogged the top picks in the East over the last several years.

Of course you can get good players anywhere in the draft. Aside from Philly and Boston the best players on the best teams in the East were picked outside the lottery. Plenty of other teams in the East could have picked Giannis, Siakim, and Butler.

The dumbest NBA shit ever may be all this hype about Lebron getting triple-doubles against all 30 teams. Russ hit 29 two years ago and he's only played against the Thunder once, but people are hyping it up like Lebron beat him out.

not as dumb as continuing to argue who won the doncic young trade

Fastest 35 point trip doub in nba history

Kid is cooking

Imagine being paid to evaluate basketball players and coming to the conclusion that Marvin Bagley would be a better NBA player than Doncic. Or worse yet, imagine paying people to offer to that opinion.

And by the way, I was clearly on record (like Vad) saying Doncic was a no doubt about it stud, and the clear-cut best player in that draft.

Back