• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Put Simmons back in the game...Get Ennis on the fricking bench!

Wiggins is -27 in 31 minutes in a game that is tied with 2 seconds left. How?

I like perimeter D Simmons, Richardson and Thuybelle can play as a unit.

I know it's just beating the Knicks, but there are some good signs for the Spurs. Dejounte Murray with 18 pts, 8 reb, 6 ast in 24 min in his first game back while in a timeshare with Derrick White. Trey Lyles with 8 pts, 10 rebs. Bryn Forbes with 20 and playing big minutes.

Last edited:
who else is on the Andrew Wiggins all-stars: guys who you think would be all-pro if you watched them in certain moments, but are in fact not good

like, is Brandon Ingram good?

I watch him sometimes and he looks pretty smooth, but he was 175th in PER last year

who else is on the Andrew Wiggins all-stars: guys who you think would be all-pro if you watched them in certain moments, but are in fact not good

Dion Waiters may be a stretch here but he’s got the biggest range from bad to good I can think of.

Danny Green ... still got it.

He’s on this list. You’d think he was a 15 ppg guy or at least had one break out season. He’s been a starter on good to great teams for 8-9 years and he’s only averaged low double digits for like 3 of them.

As far as bigs, someone like Tristan Thompson would have gone on this list when the Cavs were relevant.

Tacko Fall in the concussion protocol because he hit his head on the ceiling is my favorite sports story of the year.

Back