• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Let’s hope the OKC scouts sat out watching Love tonight

He’s below league average in TS% and eFG%. A high usage player on a terrible team a point above league average at three. Not worth giving up anything for.

I don't know if you can count a below average TS% against him if he's also on a terrible team. He's a PF that can play on the perimeter and free up lanes in today's NBA. That's still valuable.

Jesus, Harden is averaging 14.5 FT/game, up from the 10-11 he's averaged every season he's been with HOU.

I don't know if you can count a below average TS% against him if he's also on a terrible team. He's a PF that can play on the perimeter and free up lanes in today's NBA. That's still valuable.

I actually don’t fully disagree with this but the idea that a bad team that should be selling should shed assets to get him with his contract, age, limitations, and defense is funny.

I actually don’t fully disagree with this but the idea that a bad team that should be selling should shed assets to get him with his contract, age, limitations, and defense is funny.

The bigger question is whether he's an upgrade from Gallinari. The concept of tank until you're ready has always been based on the idea that there were super teams you'd need to be loaded to compete with. Now with more parity, you can make the case to make a move if you're a .500 team with a net differential of 0 to moving to be a net differential 3 or 4 team.

Four guys put up 120 out the Heat's 135 last night

some interesting stat lines in that game, including Duncan Robinson (?!) for 34 on 10-14 from 3

only saw the highlights, but Hunter looked good for Atlanta

Obviously it’s early but...

The West has been pretty disappointing the first quarter of the season after the top few. Mavs are obviously a pleasant surprise but pretty disappointing start from Rockets, Jazz, Blazers, Suns, anyone else who felt they had a shot at the playoffs but is outside the top 8. There have been a lot more pleasant surprises in the East. Miami especially but I know I thought Toronto would fall way off without Kawhi and that Boston would fall to 5th or 6th (still very possible).

What surprises you the most this year? Wizards offense maybe? Doncic?

The Ringer answered this for you today ...

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2019/12/12/21012715/devonte-graham-charlotte-hornets-kemba-walker

Put Some Respect on Devonte’ Graham’s Name
The Hornets’ second-year guard is doing more than just his best Kemba Walker impression. His sudden breakout might be this young season’s biggest surprise.

It’s always fun to beat the Celtics and break their 10 game home win streak and hack a Ben doesn’t work and Embiid has 38 and Matisse is so clearly gonna be a star and Carsen Edwards is in the G league you simply love to C it

Ja will be the best player from this draft class. Fight me.

Official 2019-20 NBA Season: Knicks fire Fizdale

LOL. Nobody will fight you on that. Really hoping Ja and Zion do the Slam Dunk contest. That alone could bring it back from obscurity.

Did anybody else see Hollinger’s columns in The Athletic on this draft class? He was not kind.

Looking past Tatum's counting stats this year...yikes

LOL. Nobody will fight you on that. Really hoping Ja and Zion do the Slam Dunk contest. That alone could bring it back from obscurity.

Did anybody else see Hollinger’s columns in The Athletic on this draft class? He was not kind.

Wait Hollinger’s back??

David Stern hospitalized and had emergency surgery last night for a brain thing, probably an aneuryism?

David Stern hospitalized and had emergency surgery last night for a brain thing, probably an aneuryism?

I wasn't too worried until the Inside the NBA crew started talking about him in the past tense during halftime. Going to be a sad day when he does die.

Sounds like he’s gonna miss Friday against my Sixers. Bummed, I wanted to see him.

Hopefully Lukas ankle is ok

Mavs look like shit without him

Mavs rallied from down 20+ if I remember correctly to take it to OT.

Butler to the Heat seems to be working quite well. It’s a novel FA approach nowadays. Come here and we will build around you.

Back