• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Hopefully Lukas ankle is ok

Mavs look like shit without him

2-3 weeks which sucks considering the upcoming games.

We looked decent without him last night like PH said. Rallied to take it to OT against the Heat. We had a 4 point lead with 1 min left but Brunson turned it over and they knocked down a 3. If that doesn’t happen Mavs likely win. But yea it’ll be interesting to see how they play the next 3 weeks.

Mavs rallied from down 20+ if I remember correctly to take it to OT.

Butler to the Heat seems to be working quite well. It’s a novel FA approach nowadays. Come here and we will build around you.

They seem to have drafted really well. Still stuck on Waiters Island with James Johnson for another year, though.

Still think they’ll fall back a bit. Definitely a playoff team but maybe more like a 5 seed. But they definitely departed well and Spo always has his team in great shape and playing very physically, so Butler was a great fit.

2-3 weeks which sucks considering the upcoming games.

We looked decent without him last night like PH said. Rallied to take it to OT against the Heat. We had a 4 point lead with 1 min left but Brunson turned it over and they knocked down a 3. If that doesn’t happen Mavs likely win. But yea it’ll be interesting to see how they play the next 3 weeks.

To be fair I said that when we were down 23 at half.

They mostly looked good tonight against Bucks. Really missed Luka in closing time. But beating a Bucks team on road with no Luka is really good for this team. KP stepped up big

They mostly looked good tonight against Bucks. Really missed Luka in closing time. But beating a Bucks team on road with no Luka is really good for this team. KP stepped up big

The Bucks might have been caught looking ahead to the Lakers on Thursday night.

The Bucks might have been caught looking ahead to the Lakers on Thursday night.

I also think they had a hard time adjusting to Bledsoe being out (I know he disappears during the playoffs, but he's the man in the regular season). They also weren't making shots and Giannis erally had to carry them last night.

I also think they had a hard time adjusting to Bledsoe being out (I know he disappears during the playoffs, but he's the man in the regular season). They also weren't making shots and Giannis erally had to carry them last night.

I would agree with that. Bucks are selling SRO's for $100 on Thursday night. $100 would have gotten you almost on the floor a few years ago.

Sixers went from up 13 to down 8 in about seven minutes of PT.

Did you know it’s physically impossible to score on a basic 2-3 zone?

Back