• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

That Rockets/Wizards game. Holy Shit.

Whoever is scripting the NBA nowadays kinda messed up booking that game and the KAT-Embiid fight during WS Game 7.

So Embiid going full on bully ball on Instagram and twitter.

Me thinks he doubled or tripled his suspension by going after KAT's mom, calling him a pussy, and saying he own's him. As well as essentially hinting he might spill the beans about everything Jimmy Butler told him about KAT.

Ben Simmons is going to get a game or two as well.

You know who ended up looking good in that altercation? Jeff Teague. Played peacemaker without trying to choke out anybody.

Somebody this year is going to undercut Embiid or throw an elbow and nobody in the league save a few of his teammates are going to feel sorry for him. Every player in the NBA is aware he threw a fairly vicious elbow at NBA good guy and Lego affectionado, Jarrett Allen last year in the playoffs and then smiled and joked about it after the play AND after the game. That shit is remembered.

Last edited:
Embiid and KAT got into it last year. KAT is his bitch.

Simmons and KAT are close. The refs said Simmons was a "peacemaker".

Steph is out for 3+ months with his broken hand. Damn.

Embiid should have got more games. I hope he catches an elbow soon and the giver just smiles at him - like it is something really not funny and not serious at all. Kid needs to be served. Where have you gone Charles Oakley, a nation turns it's lonely eyes to you. Oooh hooo hooo.

And bummer for San Frand and Curry. However, he did find the time and good humor to go trick or treating, cast and all:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4TnlmmFxfj/

Last edited:
Lol, for what? KAT instigated the whole thing. For talking shit?

Lebron, AD, and Luka are doing work tonight. A little free basketball on ESPN.

Luka vs. LeBron was hella fun.

Luka vs. LeBron was hella fun.

It was a lot of fun. I’m a little pissed they let Dwight Freaking Howard hold Seth Curry to let Green get off that game tying three. Atleast Mavs have a team again

Also I love when Alex Caruso posterizes folks

That Rockets/Wizards game. Holy Shit.

It was a lot of fun. I’m a little pissed they let Dwight Freaking Howard hold Seth Curry to let Green get off that game tying three. Atleast Mavs have a team again

Also I love when Alex Caruso posterizes folks

What I thought of when I saw that play.

It is crazy to think that Curry, Durant and Klay all had devastating injuries over the course 6 games

It is crazy to think that Curry, Durant and Klay all had devastating injuries over the course 6 games

That's one crazy way to look at it. And despite all that, the Warriors still have two All-Stars left.

Draymond Green sprains his left index finger.

Back