• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Official 2019-20 NBA Thread: Celtics/Heat and Lakers/Nuggets

It’s really bad. I don’t know what he’s trying to say.

Grant was the go to guy in the 3rd. He’s coming on.

Holy shit. Wow. What a play by Grant.

Last edited:
Is Tyler Herro already better than JJ Reddick? Prime JJ Reddick? He seems to be blowing past that comp.

Just a reminder that Kendrick Nunn made First Team All-Rookie and Tyler Herro made Second Team.

Is Tyler Herro already better than JJ Reddick? Prime JJ Reddick? He seems to be blowing past that comp.

Just a reminder that Kendrick Nunn made First Team All-Rookie and Tyler Herro made Second Team.

Way better than Reddick ever was. Reddick was always a one trick pony. Herro can do it all.

tyler fucking herro

what the hell, man

What a shit call. Tatum pushed off, got stripped, ball went off him and that's a jump ball?

At this point, Herro comps have improved to Jeff Hornacek.

Last edited:
Kentucky players are killing it in the bubble:

- Tyler Herro
- Bam Adebayo
- Jamal Murray
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- Devin Booker (realize the Suns didn't make it, but he killed it)
- Anthony Davis

You could almost put a KY alumni team right now against the rest of the league, and it would be competitive, but if Cal was coaching, he would find a way to lose. Realize that they are almost all one and dones, but hard to believe that its been six seasons since KY has even made a Final 4, and eight since they won it all.

never liked the Redick comp for Herro -- don't like Hornacek either as Herro is like three inches taller

I thought he and Divincenzo had pretty similar games coming out of college

I like Booker as a comp

Official 2019-20 NBA Thread: Celtics/Heat and Lakers/Nuggets

I was thinking older or retired players. I agree he’s similar to Booker.

Last edited:
danny ainge?

can't do cross race comparisons. it's not allowed.

Tyler reminds me a lot of Rex. Also Bobby Sura.

But he’s clearly got a higher trajectory than those guys.

I was talking about Herro’s game with buddy of mine a few weeks ago. We started talking about the decline of white American NBA players. Kevin Love is the only white American 2+ time All-Star since Stockton and basically since the international era began in earnest.

Back