Page 158 of 168 FirstFirst ... 58108148153154155156157158159160161162163 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 3349

Thread: Official 2020 NBA Offseason Thread - Stephen Silas to coach Rockets

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by buckets View Post
    he's annoying af
    Yeah, but he's definitely a good player. He's been one of my least favorite players since back at UK.

I don't know, he doesn't bother me

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Yeah, but he's definitely a good player. He's been one of my least favorite players since back at UK.
    I think Rondo and CP3 have very similar dislikable on-court attitudes, CP3 just has more talent to make up for it.
    Draxx them sklounst

Quote Originally Posted by myDeaconmyhand View Post
    I think Rondo and CP3 have very similar dislikable on-court attitudes, CP3 just has more talent to make up for it.
    That's a good take. Of course Rondo has the ring.

Strange Herro only has like 14 minutes tonight a day after dropping 37. Do we really need this much Jae Crowder?

Also strange how much Iggy has fallen out of the rotation, although his game log he's really struggled since the first round (where he averaged 28MPG and shot well)

Of course based on common knowledge of both, Chris is much nicer and more personable than Rondo off the court, which is another reason why Rondo is known as an annoying malcontent, and CP thought of as just extremely competitive.
    Draxx them sklounst

The Heat have the luxury of sticking with Robinson if Herro doesn't have it going.

More over-officiating last night

Itís getting bad

good job, good effort nugs

35 year old lebron is still the best player in the world

Finals MVP Andre Igoudala showing up tonight.

anyone else tired of seeing meyers leonard mean mugging while flexing during the entire game?

Yes. It's not a good look for mid-career guys who don't get minutes. It works for the old old vets like Haslem or young guys who play high energy defense when they get a minute to two.

goodnight boston

some good story lines in heat-lakers

You remember when everyone thought Spoelstra couldnít coach and was only winning because his stars carried him? That feels like a long time ago.

The Celtics are self-destructing the last few minutes. Heat-Lakers should have some fun games but I don't expect it to last more than 5 games. AD vs. Bam should be a good matchup. Butler vs. Lebron should be nice. Hopefully Iggy can dust off some of that 2015 magic off the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Yes. It's not a good look for mid-career guys who don't get minutes. It works for the old old vets like Haslem or young guys who play high energy defense when they get a minute to two.
    Meh, I think itís just practice players taking a level of pride and ownership of the contributors success - that ďiron sharpens ironĒ bible proverb is ubiquitous in team sports.
    Draxx them sklounst

meyers does it more than any other player in the bubble. its like we get it dude

heat will be the toughest test for the lakers imo. they match up very well and are deeper and better coached than any other team they've faced. thinking 6 or 7 game series

Itís been crazy watching Bam just dominate in these games, I didnít expect him to be that good, especially not this fast.
    Draxx them sklounst

Quote Originally Posted by myDeaconmyhand View Post
    Itís been crazy watching Bam just dominate in these games, I didnít expect him to be that good, especially not this fast.
    I didn't watch Bam nearly as much as you did in college. He has elements to his game that weren't imaginable back at UK. He's become a dominant player. He has the ceiling of an AD level player.

But can he somewhat guard AD? If Iggy can play like he did tonight Miami will win. I don't see Dwight Howard or JaVale McGee being able to guard anyone on Miami.