• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Yeah, but he's definitely a good player. He's been one of my least favorite players since back at UK.

I think Rondo and CP3 have very similar dislikable on-court attitudes, CP3 just has more talent to make up for it.

I think Rondo and CP3 have very similar dislikable on-court attitudes, CP3 just has more talent to make up for it.

That's a good take. Of course Rondo has the ring.

Strange Herro only has like 14 minutes tonight a day after dropping 37. Do we really need this much Jae Crowder?

Also strange how much Iggy has fallen out of the rotation, although his game log he's really struggled since the first round (where he averaged 28MPG and shot well)

Of course based on common knowledge of both, Chris is much nicer and more personable than Rondo off the court, which is another reason why Rondo is known as an annoying malcontent, and CP thought of as just extremely competitive.

The Heat have the luxury of sticking with Robinson if Herro doesn't have it going.

good job, good effort nugs

35 year old lebron is still the best player in the world

Finals MVP Andre Igoudala showing up tonight.

anyone else tired of seeing meyers leonard mean mugging while flexing during the entire game?

Yes. It's not a good look for mid-career guys who don't get minutes. It works for the old old vets like Haslem or young guys who play high energy defense when they get a minute to two.

You remember when everyone thought Spoelstra couldn’t coach and was only winning because his stars carried him? That feels like a long time ago.

The Celtics are self-destructing the last few minutes. Heat-Lakers should have some fun games but I don't expect it to last more than 5 games. AD vs. Bam should be a good matchup. Butler vs. Lebron should be nice. Hopefully Iggy can dust off some of that 2015 magic off the bench.

Yes. It's not a good look for mid-career guys who don't get minutes. It works for the old old vets like Haslem or young guys who play high energy defense when they get a minute to two.

Meh, I think it’s just practice players taking a level of pride and ownership of the contributors success - that “iron sharpens iron” bible proverb is ubiquitous in team sports.

meyers does it more than any other player in the bubble. its like we get it dude

heat will be the toughest test for the lakers imo. they match up very well and are deeper and better coached than any other team they've faced. thinking 6 or 7 game series

It’s been crazy watching Bam just dominate in these games, I didn’t expect him to be that good, especially not this fast.

It’s been crazy watching Bam just dominate in these games, I didn’t expect him to be that good, especially not this fast.

I didn't watch Bam nearly as much as you did in college. He has elements to his game that weren't imaginable back at UK. He's become a dominant player. He has the ceiling of an AD level player.

But can he somewhat guard AD? If Iggy can play like he did tonight Miami will win. I don't see Dwight Howard or JaVale McGee being able to guard anyone on Miami.

Yeah. The Lakers will go small and Howard and McGee won't play much. AD and Bam will be matched up on each other. Butler on Lebron. Obviously, the Heat need both those guys to play next level defense. Will Kuzma go off? Are we going to see Herro ball?

So much is going to come down to the old guys. Rondo, Green, Iggy, Dragic.

Back