• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

I dig the fake fans. Didn't watch any scrimmages, this is great.

I need to follow Reddick’s skin care routine. Dude looks amazing.

I kind of laughed off NBA players putting messages on the back of their jerseys, but Joe Ingles with Ally on the back of his jersey as a white Aussie on the court with Black Americans and Gobert is powerful.

I dig the Conley-I AM A MAN/Memphis connection

I realize I’ve become a cynical person recently, but when the fuck did Sprite get so woke?

I dig the Conley-I AM A MAN/Memphis connection

Oh yeah. That was my favorite along with “Say Their Names.”

With the long absence, I will admit I’ve forgotten some dudes so I do miss the names.

I realize I’ve become a cynical person recently, but when the fuck did Sprite get so woke?

Not sure if you’re joking but Sprite has been ahead of the game on Black representation for awhile. They were the first major brand to feature rappers in ads back in the early 90s. And not like MC Hammer either.

Here’s one of my favorite with Grand Puba and Large Professor. It was cool to see good rappers getting paid.

https://youtu.be/ynhUtiKdW5I

That split screen Nike commercial is fire.

Have watched a lot of NBA the past six or seven years and it still weirds me out to see JaVale McGee a good basketball player

Have watched a lot of NBA the past six or seven years and it still weirds me out to see JaVale McGee a good basketball player

Yeah. The best players in the game trust him to contend for championships. It’s an amazing career turnaround.

Vad vindicated

Reggie just said Bosh is first ballot

Not sure if you’re joking but Sprite has been ahead of the game on Black representation for awhile. They were the first major brand to feature rappers in ads back in the early 90s. And not like MC Hammer either.

Here’s one of my favorite with Grand Puba and Large Professor. It was cool to see good rappers getting paid.

https://youtu.be/ynhUtiKdW5I

That split screen Nike commercial is fire.

That link sent me down a St. Ides commercial wormhole. Damn, those were some badass commercials.

Back