• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

That didn't look like a planned miss, but why else would a guy on one low block do a swim move to get to the other side of the rim as soon as the ball is let go?

7 Pt lead with 45 secs left. Mavs deserve to play Clips in rd 1 after that

Cant close a game

Cp3 getting lots of props for his work as NBA Players Association president. Announcers saying he was instrumental in the negotiations that have the NBA playing now. No mention of his Wake connection.

CP is torching the jazz rn. this format means he'll probably be healthy for the playoffs for the first time in years

okc is a lot better than ppl think

could see them in the WCF

I missed a Random Guy going off for 50 against my Sixers

TJ Warren on some Tony Delk shit

his 4Q was nuts

an abundance of TJs on the Pacers -- that one McConnell pass was awesome

41 and 21 for embiid. Sixers were -27 with him off the floor. Same old shit.

I didn't catch the whole game, but seemed like Simmons off the ball wasn't great

Maybe they should try him at PG.

Starting backcourt went 0-2 from three and full team only took 25 threes. Not a blueprint to win an NBA game. Still need shooters, same as it ever was.

If you gave up on Blazers-Celtics after the first half, you may want to check back in. Both teams are going off in a close game.

Down 3 with 6 sec left with one of the best clutch three point shooters in the league and they use Dame as a decoy for a layup? With no timeout?

Shame to waste a great comeback.

Blazers got the ball down 3 with 20 sec left and all they got was a layup.

a couple exciting finishes this afternoon

defs missing the names on the back of jerseys for a lot of the young guys and role players

Jonathan Issac left the court in a wheelchair after an apparent knee injury.

I don’t believe in karma but damn. Karma is like if you don’t take a knee, I will.

35bf79e953d70115d537c4a442072ba2.jpg

Back