• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

neither team playing their best guys big minutes, but Bucks/Nets go a combined 38 for 108 (NBA record) from three

TJ Warren averaging about 40 a game in the restart while only averaging 4 FTs per game

Is Nate McMillan the most underrated coach in the league?

Damn JJJ tore his meniscus, out for the season.

TJ Warren averaging about 40 a game in the restart while only averaging 4 FTs per game

Probably. Pacers have been consistently solid under McMillan and you never hear him mentioned. If there's any combination you think would fail in the NBA, it's a State guy coaching a State guy. I thought Lowe coached Googs on those horrid T-Wolves teams, but they just missed each other.

Last edited:

Definitely not. He’s won one playoff series in 15 years as a head coach.

Yeah but what was his best roster?

Probably one of his Portland teams or one of his Seattle teams. He’s lost as a higher seed (granted 4 v 5) multiple times, and again, only won one playoff series. He’s mediocre, at best.

I’d go Spo, Nurse, or Carlisle as most underrated. Even though Nurse may win coach of year this year, he’s so good, his greatness is still under appreciated, kinda like Pop. You can be regarded as great and still underrated.

Spo, Nurse, and Carlisle are probably top 8 on almost every list. I would have agreed with you about Spo a few years ago. Nurse got plenty of props winning the title last year and contending without Kawhi this year.

McMillian is a 56 year old with 16 years as a head coach with an over .500 record and he rarely gets mentioned besides during Pacers games.

Phoenix Suns coming of age in the bubble. Booker playing his way into the NBA elite

Ben Simmons noncontact knee injury. Came down on someone’s foot grabbing an offensive board. Limped off and missed the rest of the game.

Didn’t look bad but who knows.

I love how the Wizards announcers talk about John Wall like he’s a real person and not just a fictional NBA player made up to fill out Eastern Conference All-Star teams.

Chris Paul is ridiculous, the way he just controls the flow of the game

Thunder are starting something called a Lugentz Dort and still playing pretty well in the restart

Chris Paul is ridiculous, the way he just controls the flow of the game

Thunder are starting something called a Lugentz Dort and still playing pretty well in the restart

Googling him is like a movie full of plot twists in 5 seconds. Was not expecting him to be a Haitian Canadian.

Ontario hoops has been blowing up.

So when do the Lakers start resting Lebron and AD? Can't believe AD is still on the court right now.

the whole dort situation was kinda grimy, he was on a 2-way contract but came outta nowhere as an #elite defender, however those 2-way deals limit the # of days you can be with the nba team. but instead of just signing him to an actual nba contract, they started holding him out of practice to avoid paying him.

but yeah, my 'DER are legit good. after starting 11-14, they are 31-11.

well I mean CP3 is like an advanced stat top 5 player of all time. Of course he'd move to a team like the Thunder and turn them into a legit 2nd round upset potential team.

I know you guys were worried. Ben’s scan came back clean, and he’s day to day.

In Philadelphiaese that means he’ll be back for the start of the 2022 season.

Back