• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

I know you guys were worried. Ben’s scan came back clean, and he’s day to day.

In Philadelphiaese that means he’ll be back for the start of the 2022 season.

oh nvm woj bomb it's a subluxation and he's out indefinitely cool

Is it wrong to be mad that Bam Adebayo is really good now because it justifies taking him before John Collins? Both will be top 5 bigs in the east soon enough but still.

Portland rolling.

Now that they have healthy Nurkic and Zack Collins, front line is huge. They just abused Houston's small ball the other day.

I assume the Lakers, without Avery Bradley, can take Portland in the first round. But will be interesting.

In just a few days, Memphis (injury bug), Spurs and maybe now Pels somehow look like they're going to lose out to Portland. It's exciting.

Ben Simmons leaving the bubble to get surgery. Sixers gonna Sixer. I clown the Process and I hate how they got here through tanking, but I hate to see good players get injured and derail seasons. We just don't know what the Sixers can really do.

Trade everyone and start over

Just be the Hornets and choose to be a normal average team or something

I can’t take it anymore

Do I get my donkhood revoked because I’d rather see the #fullsquad Blazers in the #8 vs Lakers than MY SPURS?

Yet I couldn't actively root against the Spurs if they made the play-in. Weird.

Last edited:
I think everyone wants that tasty first round matchup

Dame blew it missing two FTs down 1 to the Clips without Kawhi and Beverly and without PG on the court.

Landry Shamet looks a lot like Matt Barnes. I never really put it together until the bubble. Forbes recruited him to Wichita State but never coached him.

Jamal Murray is absolutely ballin right now. It's amazing how these guys just keep doing things that should be impossible.

Inside the NBA halftime just did a summary of Dame vs PG and Pat Bev on social media. Playoffs in the bubble are going to be fun.

Official 2019-20 NBA Thread: Restart Exhibitions games today

All of a sudden, TJ Warren became the go to guy for the Pacers. This is nuts. I think he’s taken every shot in the last minute.

Does anybody else have a huge delay during NBA games? I’ve noticed I’m getting end of regulation or end of game alerts well before I see the end on TV. I don’t know if it’s just my YTTV feed or TNT.

My TV just showed Oladipo got fouled at the same time the NBA app says he hit both.

Watched the end of the pacers lakers and players hugging and dapping and TJ McConnell winked at Lebron before hugging him and that’s basically the same thing as a championship to me

Back