• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

is it juice that hates dame kinda like townie hates ish?

dame seems like one of the coolest dudes in the league. just oozes swagger.

is it juice that hates dame kinda like townie hates ish?

dame seems like one of the coolest dudes in the league. just oozes swagger.

He couldn't have handled the PG and Pat Bev beef much better. It was a mix of swagger, reasons, and descalation.

Gasol hit Embiid on the arm so hard he is out for the game. A foul was not called.

Love what Nurse is doing for AG tonight. Very cool.

I remember thinking Michael Porter was such a great draft pick after he slid. High risk high reward, but what you need to go for when you're picking late in the first.

Oh good lord Rockets/Thunder is locked at the 4/5. What a fucking fantastic cp3 grudge match series.

I remember thinking Michael Porter was such a great draft pick after he slid. High risk high reward, but what you need to go for when you're picking late in the first.

They did the same thing trading to get Bol Bol too.

Just heard while listening to Sean Grande (Celts play-by-play guy):

"Ball goes to Celtics killer Ish Smith"

Curious how good Denver will look if/when Barton and Harris return.

Also, Spurs play 71 total games, whereas others play 73...could end up screwing them over...maybe. It's razor thin.

Blazers and Suns - wow.

So should the NBA keep the play-in game?

I think they should to reward teams that get hot like the Suns or had significant injuries and got healthy like the Blazers.

The current format except for with a 3 game margin instead of 4 works best for me.

I’m tempted by the idea that was floated last year of a kind of play-up tournament between the 7-10 seeds but that seems like a bit much unless the whole season was reconfigured like I suggested last week.

it's a bummer that the Nets don't have anything to play for against the Zers tonight

wait, why is Phoenix eliminated if Portland wins and the Suns have the same record as the Griz?

Back