• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Blazers down 10 near the end of the third.

Both teams seem winded, but putting forth a ton of effort.

Nets are owning the offensive glass.

Last edited:
Ja vs Dame is a fine consolation prize.

I know we say it every year, but the West is going to be stacked next year. I don't think any of the seeded teams will get worse, maybe the Lakers will drop off a little. Maybe the Thunder will come back to earth. But the Griz, Suns, Spurs, and Pelicans should improve. The Warriors should be contenders if healthy.

No Jaren Jackson, Jr. for Memphis.

So Portland has to play and presumably they are not flat or tired. Should be easy win.

Spurs 22 year playoff run ends. Crazy.

I remember thinking Michael Porter was such a great draft pick after he slid. High risk high reward, but what you need to go for when you're picking late in the first.

They did the same thing trading to get Bol Bol too.

Bulls VP of basketball ops was the GM for the Nugs for these picks (and Jokic and Murray and others)

he just fired Boylen, who was an old school coach in a league with no place for that

optimistic about the new regime

Bummer that the Suns swept the seeding games and still did not get in because of the tie breaker. Feel like the Suns would've been a handful for the Lakers. Booker is such weapon late in games, and Ayton is starting to catch up to his talent. Don't see either the Griz or the Blazers pushing the Lakers.

one thing nobody is talking about is the faint widow's peak Michael Porter Jr has that he shaves yet is still somewhat visible

The Blazers have three bigs they can throw at AD and make him work. They have an excellent backcourt that the Lakers can’t really defend. The Lakers will have to score a ton of points to keep up and I don’t know if they’re capable of getting that kind of production in four games.

ESPN and TNT are going to have to figure out how to showcase the entire West. They won’t get away with not showing the Suns. I’m definitely getting League Pass next season.

Back