• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Their disasterous front office since firing the process mastermind got caught on twitter with a burner and it lost them Jimmy Butler then they followed it up with signing 4 power forwards on the advice of some guy named phdeac and ran two of them them as their PG and SF? Sports has an element of luck involved in it and Kawhi got 4 lucky bounces in a game 7 buzzer beater? what will satisfy you here? Despite all that their 2 stars are 25 and many NBA coaching heavyweights are quitting in hopes of coaching them because they want a better chance at winning a ring?
Did Butler walk because of the "disastrous front office", or because he realized Embiid and Simmons are softies you can't win championships with?

Did Butler walk because of the "disastrous front office", or because he realized Embiid and Simmons are softies you can't win championships with?

He and Embiid are still very close, he left cause of the front office.

i mean, teams tank all the time. people talk about "the process" because the 76ers tanked for 4 full seasons. hinkie hit on like 33% of all those top picks. top 8 team in the NBA wasn't what the goal was.

i mean jah okafor was an obviously terrible pick and lots of people said this as it happened

i mean jah okafor was an obviously terrible pick and lots of people said this as it happened

It’s pretty well documented that Hinkie wanted Porzingis but was overruled by ownership. So failure to trust the process bit them in the ass

"well documented" lol. the cult of hinkie is hilarious. idc if ownership told him not to draft KP, okafor was a fucking terrible pick

also, jimmy butler wouldn't even have been on the 76ers if hinkie stuck around, he wouldn't have given up the assets to trade for him. he likely would have drafted injury prone players or another slow footed big man instead

Maybe. But there may have come a point where the assets were available to get the "final" piece. Or not. Thank the nba for never really knowing the outcome.

End of game possessions so bad for the Celtics the last 2 games.

Good finish. Herro is ridiculously clutch for a rookie role player.

"well documented" lol. the cult of hinkie is hilarious. idc if ownership told him not to draft KP, okafor was a fucking terrible pick

also, jimmy butler wouldn't even have been on the 76ers if hinkie stuck around, he wouldn't have given up the assets to trade for him. he likely would have drafted injury prone players or another slow footed big man instead

Yes, Jimmy wouldn't have come because Hinkie wouldn't trade a ton of assets for a guy with 1 year left on his deal.

That was one of the best blocks I've ever seen.

Celtics need to continue running offense down the stretch. Such bad offense.

Where does Bam rank among players under 25 (you'd want if you were a GM)?

Luka
Tatum
Bam

I think that would be my list.

Back