• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Pandemic P is wildin' to start this quarter.

Booker vs Bam is a tough one

Bam is a potential DPOY

Bam can guard most of the best players in the league, wings and bigs. You need a guy who can give Lebron, Giannis, Kawhi fits and even mess with guys like Jokic and Embiid. But can you build a team around him like you can Luka and Tatum? I don't know.

It's real tough. The young talent is pretty incredible now.

MPJ wants to hoist one up literally every time he touches the ball.

Good lord, dude.

it’s gonna be real tough for any team with playoff p as one of your top 2 players

Denver has the two best players on the floor

Just texted this to a friend:

"I thought Kawhi could do for them what he did for the Raptors. Looks like PG and the rest may be dead weight as opposed to the Raptors who just needed a clutch guy.

Also Murray and Jokic are very clutch."

Jokic is a legit top 10 player in this league. Probably higher. Better than PG definitely. The Clips need to have the two best players on the floor. And this series, they should have the 5th through 8th best players before the 3rd best Nugget. But that hasn't been the case.

I'd need to look at past playoffs, but I'm thinking AD vs. Jokic would be one of the best big man matchups we've had in a Conference Finals in a long time.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Need a good 3 mins, Nugs.

Down 13. Two good stops. And they’ve got Marcus Morris and Jamychael Green shooting 3s.

Lol yeah let's just leave Jokic wide open on the block and rotate over eventually. It's not like he's been hurting us this series.

i actually lol'ed when this happened

also, all timer big game disappearance for kawhi

This

like I love Murray and Jokic. They are for real. But this Clips team did the same thing against an injured and outmanned Mavs team

this to me says more about Kawhi and PG than it does about Jokic and Murray (and I think very highly of the two of them)

PG13 = Ben McLemore with a good marketing team

Back