• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Man.

The Lakers end of game lineup looked like Lebron and AD had next and just had to pick up the next three dudes who showed up.

Tough for the Nuggets but they really shouldn't have been in this one. They've come back from worse. They're going to make it a series.

Did Jamal Murray actually fairly save the ball after the block on Green but they called him out?

Lakers win. Celtics win. Panthers lose. Deacs lose. Just a great, great weekend:rolleyes:

Tough for the Nuggets but they really shouldn't have been in this one. They've come back from worse. They're going to make it a series.
I don't know. How much more energy can they muster to keep coming back in these series. Something might be whispering to them this mountain is not scaleable.

Lakers win. Celtics win. Panthers lose. Deacs lose. Just a great, great weekend:rolleyes:

And for good measure let's have Cam lose to that Wolfprick "DangeRuss" Wilson. Why again did I want sports to come back?

mostly because I miss it when they take nights off

but would rather they started the same time and just went every other night instead of the east starting early and then waiting while the west plays catch up

They’re skirting around the NFL. Tonight ESPN doesn’t want the NBA to go up against MNF. Fair request. Plus a day off allows the West to catch up to the East.

Given the way the NBA typically drags out the playoffs, skipping a day doesn't seem that bad.

But they’re loving the possibility of sitting on their couch watching clips of the 80s while writing about a Lakers-Celtics Finals.

Billy Donovan to the Bulls.

Back