• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

All of a sudden, TJ Warren became the go to guy for the Pacers. This is nuts. I think he’s taken every shot in the last minute.

Does anybody else have a huge delay during NBA games? I’ve noticed I’m getting end of regulation or end of game alerts well before I see the end on TV. I don’t know if it’s just my YTTV feed or TNT.

My TV just showed Oladipo got fouled at the same time the NBA app says he hit both.

No Sabonis or Jeremy Lamb either. It’s all Warren, Oladipo and Brogdon.

Goga is a real steal for them at pick 18 last year. International guys come to league ready to play.

Do I get my donkhood revoked because I’d rather see the #fullsquad Blazers in the #8 vs Lakers than MY SPURS?

Yet I couldn't actively root against the Spurs if they made the play-in. Weird.

Keldon Johnson is good. Drew Eubanks really a surprise.

I like Poeltl, but would like them to probably let Bellinelli go, use that money to sign Dario Saric and then talk LMA into playing stretch 5.

The slowish LMA at the 4 and a banger at the 5 failed. Maybe flip that and put him at 5.

Also, they’ve got to let Derrick White start at the 2, with Lonnie ready to spell at 2 or 3 and with Keldon really emerging.

That means undersized defensively Forbes is also expendable.

Bye: Bellinelli and Forbes and Metu and Tyler Zeller.

Hello: Saric, re-sign Poeltl for depth and draft Isaac Ikoro for even more ridiculous wing athleticism. If Deni Avidja slips to you, you go get him.

Win more.

I agree.

I could see keeping Poeltl and using him like Splitter back in the day. Start him and play him 20-24 minutes. For all the talk about small ball, the C position is pretty deep and some size down is helpful. If the Spurs don't have a reliable big man behind LMA, they'd have to get one and that's not easy either. Saric would be a good pick up though. I'd feel better with that as a 3-man rotation.

Murray and White need to start together. Lonnie and Keldon are behind them as the future. Let DeRozen and Gay finish their contracts and let them go. Draft an athletic wing in the lottery. Hope Samanic develops into the PF of the future to replace LMA.

I don't watch a ton of Spurs, but haven't been too impressed with Poeltl

I also don't watch much college ball, but I saw Donovan Mitchell play a couple few times -- never thought he'd be this good

I don't watch a ton of Spurs, but haven't been too impressed with Poeltl

I also don't watch much college ball, but I saw Donovan Mitchell play a couple few times -- never thought he'd be this good

Poeltl is a quality backup big on a team that isn't good enough to only have to use him 10-12 minutes a game. If they let him go, they'd have to find someone better and that's a challenge. He's worth keeping if they don't overpay him as a RFA.

Agreed on Mitchell. He seemed like stick around the NBA good for awhile, not potential 6x All-Star HOF great. Seems crazy but the Hornets and Pistons chose Malik Monk and Luke Kennard over Donovan Mitchell. Those seemed like reasonable picks at the time, but that's why they're the Hornets and Pistons.

lol Embiid goes to the locker room limping idk why I’m watching

I wouldn’t begrudge anyone skipping this one but the Sixers have tied it up without Simmons and Embiid. Josh finally having a game.

The Spurs, Blazers, and Suns are the top contenders for the #9 spot. All play the Sixers. The Sixers beat the Spurs with a late three by Milton. Sixers are playing the Blazers now without Simmons and Embiid. They play the Suns on Tuesday with who knows who. The #9 seed could come down to which Sixers team they play.

Rumors are west teams are tanking to get the blazers vs the lakers.

Kawhi sat out their game vs Portland and doc took PG out with 5 minutes to go down 3

Devin Booker three from pretty much mid-court

Suns are really tryna make these playoffs

I know Vogel is trying to get the Lakers core ready for a playoff matchup and he won't know the opponent until Saturday at the earliest. I get it. But he may be doing more harm then good keeping Lebron, AD, and the end of game lineup out there losing to an energized Nuggets bench.

Well I'll take that back. That Lebron inbound to AD to Kuzma likely gamewinner three over Bol Bol was a beautiful play that will give opposing coaches a lot to think about.

Last edited:
Why waste such a great play in a meaningless regular season game? Or is it just you can call Kuz's number in a meaningless regular season game but you'd never have the balls to call it during a playoff game so might has well help create more space for Lebron now by making them think about guarding Kuz.

Yes. That's exactly what it is. And Lebron and AD can score off that play if they just need 2 points.

also think they were riding the HOT HAND and building Kuzma's confidence

dude is streaky, but he can hoop

Back