• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Jayson Tatum is shooting 40% from the field and has a TS% of 50.7%, 290th in the NBA. I stand by the assertion that he’s an inefficient chucker. Rudy Gay 2.0.

If Trez keeps playing like this, he may be looking at a $100M payday next summer.

Ish with 21pts, 4 assts and 4 rebs in 24 minutes as Wiz beat Spurs.

Imagine being paid to evaluate basketball players and coming to the conclusion that Marvin Bagley would be a better NBA player than Doncic. Or worse yet, imagine paying people to offer to that opinion.

And by the way, I was clearly on record (like Vad) saying Doncic was a no doubt about it stud, and the clear-cut best player in that draft.

Same. Not even close. It’s the Darko effect. But they blame Darko instead of just blaming shitty talent evaluators who would pick Darko ahead of Wade and Bagley ahead of Luka.

Jayson Tatum is shooting 40% from the field and has a TS% of 50.7%, 290th in the NBA. I stand by the assertion that he’s an inefficient chucker. Rudy Gay 2.0.

He stinks! STINKS! Also very much not impressed with RJ Barrett, which I said before the draft a hundred times and I'll continue to say. He is still just 19 though.

Ish with 21pts, 4 assts and 4 rebs in 24 minutes as Wiz beat Spurs.

The Wizards are going to struggle to win 20 games this year but they're leading the league in PPG. Fun offensive team. They are however 29th in Defensive Rating.

Luka’s last ten games:

35 PTS - 10 REB - 11 AST
42 PTS - 11 REB - 12 AST
26 PTS - 15 REB - 7 AST
33 PTS - 10 REB - 11 AST
34 PTS - 6 REB - 9 AST
24 PTS - 14 REB - 8 AST
38 PTS - 14 REB - 10 AST
27 PTS - 7 REB - 7 AST
29 PTS - 14 REB - 15 AST
31 PTS - 13 REB - 15 AST

But the Suns would rather have Ayton; the Kings - Bagley and the Hawks Trae "No D" Young. None of whom had been dominant against college boys while Luka was MVP of the #2 league in the world filled with grown ass men. It's a perfect example of why bad teams stay bad.

Went back and read the 2018 NBA Draft thread and some of the offseason thread (where rj had 750 posts, jeez). RJ has been saying the same thing about Doncic since before the draft, and then was consistently hammering the Hawks about the trade from the jump. Idk if it's worse that the Hawks traded him or that the Suns and Kings whiffed on him. At least the Hawks got something in return. Kings would have been fun with Fox, Bogdanovic, and Doncic.

Is this good ?

2dOFNmi.png

Went back and read the 2018 NBA Draft thread and some of the offseason thread (where rj had 750 posts, jeez). RJ has been saying the same thing about Doncic since before the draft, and then was consistently hammering the Hawks about the trade from the jump. Idk if it's worse that the Hawks traded him or that the Suns and Kings whiffed on him. At least the Hawks got something in return. Kings would have been fun with Fox, Bogdanovic, and Doncic.

No Buddy? He might shoot 60% on threes playing with Luka and Fox. It would be like shooting practice for him.

The Wizards are going to struggle to win 20 games this year but they're leading the league in PPG. Fun offensive team. They are however 29th in Defensive Rating.

Going into last night, the Wizards were #3 in the NBA in offensive efficiency and 29th in defensive efficiency (and last night's 138-132 win over the Spurs should only further buttress each extreme). If you are going to struggle at least be entertaining, the Wizards are fun to watch. If Beal stays healthy, they will win more than 20 games; going to be interesting in a perverse way to see who slides into the #7 and #8 spots in the East as 6 teams are solid, and then, wow, lots of weaklings.

Last edited:
I can't believe the Sixers won't sign Jamaal Crawford. They need shooting and scoring. He got 51 in last game. But he's not good enough a few months later?

Gimme a break!

Paul Pierce with a hot take from 3 weeks ago that looks preeeeeettttttty good now.

Kemba carted off with a scary neck injury. Really hope it’s not serious.

I'm really going to regret asking this....... but, the Spurs are 5-10? What's going wrong for them?

Back