• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

LOL. Then they went and signed a bunch of good veteran players. They only had to play 63 games before the bubble.

I definitely underestimated them. But they did what they needed to do and the long COVID break probably helped them more than other teams.

almost depheated

phew

Green, Morris, and Howard were definitely the difference between not making the playoffs and winning the championship

Ejvy6gMXgAAIQSW

I had forgotten GP was on that D-Wade Heat championship team. I had forgotten a lot about that team except Wade marching to the FT line in the Finals. 18, 9, 25, and 21 FTs in those four wins.

All of this has to be agreed upon through negotiations with the NBAPA, but rumor is it that the NBA hopes to start the next season around MLK weekend in January 2021, and they are shooting for an 82 game season. If so, that would mean that the playoffs would likely run into at least September. Also, old news, but it appears unlikely that NBA players will play in the 2021 Olympics.

Shorten next season too. Get a little closer to normal start/finish dates.

Shorten next season too. Get a little closer to normal start/finish dates.

I like starting during Thanksgiving. Work toward that goal going forward.

Butler had 22/6/6/3 at the half. He's gonna fuck around and get another 40 point triple double.

Some obviously bad calls down the stretch. Heat hanging in there.

I'm going to miss the NBA.

Heat have to have the last shot here. I have no doubt the Lakers will score if they get the last shot.

Butler had 5 points in the 2nd half until about 2 or 3 minutes ago. He's scored 8 since.

I’m glad we’ll get another. It’s nice to have sports back.

Jimmy is awesome.

What was Morris doing on that rebound? Was that a shot? Or a horrible pass? Legitimately couldn’t tell.

Back