• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FSU Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

Didn't notice it was Brasky posting. That helps explain the Hartman #hottake.

that call on Henderson is so bad

gonna be so much easier to accept the AI refs because they won't be that much worse

Does FSU have anymore linemen to put in?

Bobby Bowden was right. That horrible WF turf is causing all kind of FSU injuries.

Uh, Newman has sucked ass in the red zone too. Hartman is doing more than fine. This is on the coaches.
Right. 1st and 2nd down have been terrible . Hartman can throw it high for Washington I'm sure if they let him

Rain coming, watch all the students and wake fans bail at half time. Guarantee the FSU fans stick around

Its as if we are being given every chance to win.. weather held off 6 more hours, targeting ejection, 3 key FSU players injured and out... 4 redzone trips... But we still are doing everything to lose.

Is Newman better at handing off the ball on first and second down?

Yes because he has the size and ability to fall forward for 2-3 yards on a keeper. Hartman falls backwards the moment he’s touched.

So yeah the game is called differently when we have diminutive QBs

I wouldn’t recruit one under 6-2, 210. Especially with this offense.

Just ramming it down our throats. Smells like ... trouble.

The game thread overreactions never disappoint.

We were about to get the ball back, instead, because of a horribly stupid Henderson penalty, we will likely be down at halftime coming out into a monsoon. Prove me wrong.

Edit. Ok, you win. :thumbsup:

Does anyone, besides the coaches, believe we wouldn't have 24+ points right now if we just threw the ball every down in the red zone?

Guy is averaging 8 yards a run and they go somewhere else. Guess stupid can happen on both sides

Back