• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FSU Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

he wasn't employed in the Carolinas at the time

Obviously he wasn't available. The Panthers bye week is the more pertinent reason he'll be at the game.

Deacs win this one. I'm under the impression that the last game was a fluke and Clawson has some sort of weird bye week demons. Deacs take it 29-24.

I'll go 38-24 Deacs. They think we'll shrink at the sights of the spears on those helmets. They think that they'll blow threw us and 'Cuse, before taking on the 'Canes. Fuck them! GO DEACS!

McElroy this morning asked Bear why Wake was only a 1.5 pt favorite and said he's high on the Deacs. Bear pointed out our suspect D but agreed he likes Wake to win. FWIW. First time Wake has ever been favored over FSU, reportedly.

McElroy this morning asked Bear why Wake was only a 1.5 pt favorite and said he's high on the Deacs. Bear pointed out our suspect D but agreed he likes Wake to win. FWIW. First time Wake has ever been favored over FSU, reportedly.

Pretty sure Wake was favored two years ago.

Blue lot parking pass available. Can pick up at my office. Will tape to office door.

It's pretty nice of TheReff to offer free tix and parking passes to you people after some of the shit you give him.

It's pretty nice of TheReff to offer free tix and parking passes to you people after some of the shit you give him.

Just trying to help out as we are all Deacs on here! may even have 2 tickets available but won't know till tomorrow early afternoon.

The line is down from -2 to -1.

A little move but still a move.

Hope we play a complete game, which has yet to happen this season. FSU isn't good, but they are good enough to beat us when we don't play well. This is my prediction for each game for the rest of the season save Clemson, which will be a very tough game for us. Louisville scored 62 on us at our place. Regardless of how valiantly we tried to hang in there and find a way to have a chance, that was a dose of reality about this team. Let's play our best in all phases of the game for 4 quarters at least once and see what happens. Forget the spread, and the Heisman talk, and the rankings. That's all bullshit. And frankly so is what I post and we all post about this. What counts is on the field Saturday. GO DEACS !

So... I'm watching the weather closely. Would appreciate any advice on what to do with 4 and 8 year old with me tonight if it opens up. Any areas of stadium we could go to under cover? We have hill tix.

Any weather experts can make a prediction on tonight? Would love to make it to half time

So... I'm watching the weather closely. Would appreciate any advice on what to do with 4 and 8 year old with me tonight if it opens up. Any areas of stadium we could go to under cover? We have hill tix.

Any weather experts can make a prediction on tonight? Would love to make it to half time

Forecast as of 8:30am has 70-90% chance of rain with winds between 4-8mph during the entire game.

I have 4 tickets in section 16 available for free to any Deacs.

I have a friend who can use them, but he’s arriving at game time, so the only way to do this would be if they were left at will call. Thanks

Back