• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FSU Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

Yep

It’s a shame there’s inadequate flexibility to change the time.

Oh well. We’re planning to go anyway.

OK, I now have 2 tickets for FSU available plus 2 more Blue Lot parking passes. I have given the other Blue lot pass away.

Corso and Herbstreet picked FSU

Makes sense. We’ve yet to play a complete game all year. FSU isn’t good but like Louisville they have enough talent that we can’t win if we don’t play well on all three facets of the game.

Corso and Herbstreet picked FSU

Fuck Herby. He has OSU ranked as his number 1 team in the country. Dude is a joke.

Like it or not, Clemson was number 1 coming into the season, they haven't lost thus they should still be #1. Lest we not forget that OSU hasn't played anyone of note besides MSU. Florida Atlantic, Cincy, Indiana, Miami (Ohio) and Northwestern aren't instilling fear in anyone and Nebraska is still trying to rebound. 6 layups doesn't make you awesome. Eat a big fat one Herby. He is part of the kabal that is trying to keep the ACC down this year.

Fuck Herby. He has OSU ranked as his number 1 team in the country. Dude is a joke.

Like it or not, Clemson was number 1 coming into the season, they haven't lost thus they should still be #1. Lest we not forget that OSU hasn't played anyone of note besides MSU. Florida Atlantic, Cincy, Indiana, Miami (Ohio) and Northwestern aren't instilling fear in anyone and Nebraska is still trying to rebound. 6 layups doesn't make you awesome. Eat a big fat one Herby. He is part of the kabal that is trying to keep the ACC down this year.

Don't forget that the CFP committee will have nothing to do with results from last season. They will be posting the first rankings in a few weeks based on this season alone. Who knows what they are thinking but right now, I would have LSU #1. All I can say about Clemson making the playoffs is they better not lose because their schedule sucks.

I didn't refer to Clemson's last season success. I said they were ranked number 1 in preseason polls. So despite losing 7 NFL defensive players to the draft, the voters thought they were still going to be the best team in the country.

LSU is very good and have played some good teams thus far. They deserve to be in the conversation.

I think Hartman will start but Clawson will sub in an 80% Newman if Hartman isn’t productive.

I think Hartman will start but Clawson will sub in an 80% Newman if Hartman isn’t productive.

I think you are right. With an open date next week, giving Newman 2 more weeks to heal would be preferable unless Hartman just lays an egg.

I think this is the game that will tell us if Wake is a decent team who had good games against UNC and BC, or a good team who had a bad game against Lville.

Hoping for the latter.

Yeah my fault guys. I failed us.

Also I don’t think ranking OSU number one is weird. They look like the best team in the country to me. They’re the top ranked team in several metrics

I think we’re an above average team that Louisville got when they were figuring it out and we just got punched in the mouth. Louisville giving Clemson fits right now.

Back