• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FSU Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

You think as many people that are on a football staff, someone would 1) suggest they prepare for wet balls when rain is in the forecast and 2) tell the coach to not trot out stupid excuses like we didn't handle hydration correctly, when you've probably got as big a nutrition and training budget as any team in the country and say we haven't played in many rain games, so there wasn't much we could do about it, when LOWF prepared for it with a couple of buckets and tap water. I mean those excuses may even be lamer than "we didn't make shots" or "we didn't pay attention to the scouting report" or "we need more paint touches."

Right - you’d think coaches would be held accountable, and prevented from saying the same things over and over that just make the entire Athletic Dept look clueless. You’d think. But sometimes accountability is lacking, and it so happens to be an infection that our program contracted.

We brought in Dr Currie to cure the infection, but the comments at ACC Media Days seemed to tell me that he might be as equally oblivious to the disease as his predecessor was. Maybe I will be proven wrong in March when he amputates the whole limb. Okay, I’ve extended this metaphor far enough.

Right - you’d think coaches would be held accountable, and prevented from saying the same things over and over that just make the entire Athletic Dept look clueless. You’d think. But sometimes accountability is lacking, and it so happens to be an infection that our program contracted.

We brought in Dr Currie to cure the infection, but the comments at ACC Media Days seemed to tell me that he might be as equally oblivious to the disease as his predecessor was. Maybe I will be proven wrong in March when he amputates the whole limb. Okay, I’ve extended this metaphor far enough.

It's Mr. Currie

After the way Akers ran all over us the first half I could not believe FSU got the ball first in the second half and proceeded to go 3-and-out on 3 pass plays... Unbelievably stupid, I thought.

He should have been handed the ball 40 times. We had no answer for that guy.

Back