• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-20 MLB Hot Stove Thread...

Wolf has had a pretty good game behind the plate, but the two he’s missed, on Soto (strike called ball) and Correa (ball called strike three), have been huge misses.

Congratulations to the Nationals.

In the 115th World Series the visiting team won every game. It has never happened before and I doubt anyone reading this will live long enough to ever see it happen again.

Incredible.

Amazing

Love that the Nats got one. Love the road team won every game. Love the Stros lost and love that Harper had to watch the Nats win

Congrats to the Nats. 108 days until Pitchers and Catchers.

Hindsight is 20/20 but not sure they needed to pull Greinke. One bad pitch to Rendon. Missed strike call in the walk. Think I would’ve given him at least another batter as in control as he was all night.

+1. Nats overcame some unprecedented adversity in the postseason (5-0 in elimination games, all comebacks) but there are two sides to every narrative. Hinch and Roberts made some curious decisions in the winner take all games.

PS - having your team win a world championship is fun

How can Rendon not get World Series MVP? Those two HRs in Game 6 and 7 earned it

Tony Two Bags was clutch AF

Congratulations to the Nationals.

In the 115th World Series the visiting team won every game. It has never happened before and I doubt anyone reading this will live long enough to ever see it happen again.

Incredible.

Heard on the radio that this has never happened in ANY sport that has a best of seven format.

PS - the Astros were 60-21 at home this season and 5-1 in the postseason heading into the WS. That's nuts.

Heard on the radio that this has never happened in ANY sport that has a best of seven format.

PS - the Astros were 60-21 at home this season and 5-1 in the postseason heading into the WS. That's nuts.

They showed on the broadcast that it had never happened through six games in any league.

I grew up in Dallas as a Rangers fan. So fuck Houston as a city, team and as a motherfucking crew. I've been to more Expos games than any other professional sports team (except maybe now the Nats), and then they moved to DC where I've lived longer than any city in my life. This was a great fucking win.

The greatest achievement in the history of mankind. It had to be said

Back