• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-20 MLB Hot Stove Thread...

How many K street bros are going to be at this game tonight?

Will be there tomorrow; hopefully for the clincher.

Pretty cool standing o and chants for the emergency spot starter, Joe Ross, pitching in place of the injured Scherzer.

How bout dem titties

I've watched thousands MLB games on TV and I've never seen that before. Well played ladies.

Also, some great videos/audio on the Twitters of the boos and "Lock Him Up" chants for our diaper-baby fake-baked POTUS.

Did some ladies flash the cameras? Think that would have gotten more coverage.

As Skip Caray would say, you can't beat fun at the ole ballpark.

Sounding like former Wake stud Dave Bush might be names Red Sox pitching coach.

Do they even have a GM yet?

Yes, the Sox hired Chaim Bloom last week. He was 2nd in command for the Rays and very highly respected among MLB. Yale grad; Columbia Law School. Only 36.

Just in case the Astros aren't deep enough, Alvarez and Tucker are 22.

As good as Rendon is, he isn't as good as having Altuve, Correa, Springer, Gurriel, Bregman and Brantley.

Sam Holbrook and postseason game altering calls. Name a more iconic duo.

Sam Holbrook and postseason game altering calls. Name a more iconic duo.

So I can't believe they are looking at this and Joe Buck is absolutely botching this commentary (shocking). The rule is you have to run between the two chalk lines (in foul territory) from 45 feet down the line to the base. You can step inside the chalk the last two steps before you reach first. He ran inside the foul line all the way from the plate. He interfered with the fielder's ability to catch the ball. This is textbook runner's lane interference and I can't believe they are looking at it this long. Also everything Joe Buck said is bullshit.

The last 10 minutes have been amateur hour.

Back