• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banned: canadiandeac

Canadiandeac is probably my least favorite poster of all time. The dude was a consistent jackass and never funny. And he has spent less time in Canada in his life than I have, per his own admission...Just what a douche bag.

Canada isn't sending us their best

Not the week for that. Canada whooped the USA men in soccer and the ex-Expos are in the World Series.

Canada should thank us for banning canadiandeac. They’ve been doing well since.

I always thought his name was a pun on “Canadian Geese”

I just assumed he was French Canadian. I've been on the record for quite some time about how shitty those people are.

If birdman defends Canada Geese I will have lost all respect for him, both as a person and a poster.

Isn't the proper term Canada Geese?

(which I think sounds dumb)
Do you not remember my EPIC debate with the other bird doctor ChicDeac about "Canada Goose" vs. "Canadian Goose" that culminated with me calling up an early edition of Linnaeus from the 1730s -- second, I think?

And the takeaway was that the bird was called by Linnaeus Anas, or duck.

A true Canadian Deac would have given a heartfelt "soary" after saying F F like that.

Yeah. He’s the least Canadian Deac on these boards.

Back