• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCSU = Premier School in NC

pdogdke

Reaction score
"They were dominant tonight!"

WTF - where do they get these shit announcers from? They beat a shitty team by 6 as time ran out on the 'Cuse.

Announcer was quoting State's AD,who said they want to be the premiere program in NC. I would say they were pretty dominant on def. Or cause offense is terrible, hard to tell. But states offense wasn't dominant.

That fool pat mcafee said that I think. I cringe at everything he says.

But yeah, state isn’t even top 4 in the state currently.

Announcing is like the internet- you can say anything no matter how stupid and be heard. With so many games on TV, the bar is abysmally low for talking heads. As the new guy, ACCN scraped the bottom of the cesspool.

Announcer was quoting State's AD,who said they want to be the premiere program in NC. I would say they were pretty dominant on def. Or cause offense is terrible, hard to tell. But states offense wasn't dominant.

I'd be disappointed if their AD didn't say that, I'd be disappointed if our AD didn't say that.

And they will say great stuff about us on the ACC broadcast tomorrow night. Nothing to see here.

That fool pat mcafee said that I think. I cringe at everything he says.

But yeah, state isn’t even top 4 in the state currently.

Woof. Scorching take. McAfee is the best part of the Thursday broadcasts. He routinely has good things to say about the Deacs on his shows.

Saw this and went to check the score because it must have been quite a beat down against a pretty good team. Oh it was 16-10 home win against Syracuse. Alright then, moving on...

Saw this and went to check the score because it must have been quite a beat down against a pretty good team. Oh it was 16-10 home win against Syracuse. Alright then, moving on...

I watched the 2nd quarter of this game and Cuse was so bad I couldnt believe it. They have been so solid but they just sucked last night. Very inconsistent these teams

EGjrKa8U4AA0l2e

Woof. Scorching take. McAfee is the best part of the Thursday broadcasts. He routinely has good things to say about the Deacs on his shows.

His coverage of Macho Scotty Smalls in the ECU/Temple game last week was hilarious

Absolutely! He is the best announcer on TV. He is the only one that doesn't take himself and the role too seriously.

I was watching the end of the game. The announcer clearly said that State "wants to be the premier program." That's really not a statement worthy of discussion. They want to be good. Cool.

The only thing we dominated last night was the flyover. We have a team of State grads who use their own planes to do a formation flyover every game. They had sparkly smoke last night. And LOL at Hockman's jersey. Couldn't see that from the seats. That's adidas for you. Geez.

Back