• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Louisville Game Thread

Embarassing. Looking like 5-stars going up against 2-stars.

Last edited:
Plenty of time left in what should be a high scoring affair. I think we need to take an extra couple seconds on offense between plays.

Yeah. We are not in sync. Quick 3 and outs don’t help the D get the rest they need to handle a quick offense.

Think we need to scrap this thread. We haven’t had official game threads for the other games.

Look like absolute dogshit on both sides.

Embarrassing offense, embarrassing defense, and embarrassing crowd.

Deacs looking like the #91 ranked team, and the home crowd looking like #910. Nothing has really changed in a major way. In Grobe's peak years we had some better athletes than what Clawson has. Regardless of whether we find a way to win or not we're not the #19 best team in the country, simply because of raw talent. BTW, hope we find a way to win, but will not be "surprised" if we lose. I've said it all season, eight wins in the regular season is a major accomplishment for this team.

Not using walker is really starting to piss me off

Back