Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: OFFICIAL Louisville Game Thread

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crawac7 View Post
    Havenít read a single post tonight. But there were a whole bunch of people on these boards slamming anyone who would question our 5-0 start. Most people. All perhaps. Did not like to hear any dissenting opinion. Hopefully people might recognize we arenít going to finish 13-0 and Jamie Newman isnít going to win the heisman and that this team is not perfect
    douchebag post...

My quote on 10/6 Tickets thread...

"I watched the entire game (Louisville BC). Both Louisville QBs played well. Freshman (Conley) slightly better (12-18 for 196 vs us.....threw on us all night....and ran 41 yd td winner). They have 3 QBs all of whom pose problems for our D. I'm concerned."

Dave said he was surprised at their QB play. Really Dave? We never sacked Conley, a freshman, and never really pressured him much or blitzed him. I say blitz a freshman QB early and often (Howell) and you win. Why we didnt do this is a head-scratcher for me regarding our coaching.
    Last edited by 80deacon; 10-13-2019 at 08:01 AM.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Clawson was surprised? Thatís disappointing. Both were good last week against BC. Nowadays, every QB can get out and run if necessary.