• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Louisville Game Thread

Haven’t read a single post tonight. But there were a whole bunch of people on these boards slamming anyone who would question our 5-0 start. Most people. All perhaps. Did not like to hear any dissenting opinion. Hopefully people might recognize we aren’t going to finish 13-0 and Jamie Newman isn’t going to win the heisman and that this team is not perfect

douchebag post...

My quote on 10/6 Tickets thread...

"I watched the entire game (Louisville BC). Both Louisville QBs played well. Freshman (Conley) slightly better (12-18 for 196 vs us.....threw on us all night....and ran 41 yd td winner). They have 3 QBs all of whom pose problems for our D. I'm concerned."

Dave said he was surprised at their QB play. Really Dave? We never sacked Conley, a freshman, and never really pressured him much or blitzed him. I say blitz a freshman QB early and often (Howell) and you win. Why we didnt do this is a head-scratcher for me regarding our coaching.

Last edited:
Clawson was surprised? That’s disappointing. Both were good last week against BC. Nowadays, every QB can get out and run if necessary.

Back