• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 'Glass Floor' Is Keeping America's Richest Idiots At The Top

This, there is a ton of really good country music out there right now. Also there is the shit that’s on the radio that sucks. If you wouldn’t hire someone for their musical preferences your also a fucking asshole.

i mean, if a guy told me he listens to a lot of recordings of Wehrmacht marching songs I'd raise my eyebrows

Has anyone hear ever listed their preferred music on a job on a resume before? Seems like a weird thing to do.

Also if you stay in the same field resumes are something you should really only have to use once during a career.

Has anyone hear ever listed their preferred music on a job on a resume before? Seems like a weird thing to do.

Also if you stay in the same field resumes are something you should really only have to use once during a career.

you seem like a guy who uses a ringback tone on his phone

I believe in the quoted example the prospective applicants listed music as an activity they performed - classical violinist vs. country singer

This, there is a ton of really good country music out there right now. Also there is the shit that’s on the radio that sucks. If you wouldn’t hire someone for their musical preferences your also a fucking asshole.

I wouldn't hire you because you don't know the difference between your and you're.

I like Sturgill but he seems to be moving away from country and appears to be anti-rube.

"yeah, and my wife, Eva, and i love travelling to the Bavarian Alps each fall"

Back