Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The 'Glass Floor' Is Keeping America's Richest Idiots At The Top

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    This, there is a ton of really good country music out there right now. Also there is the shit thatís on the radio that sucks. If you wouldnít hire someone for their musical preferences your also a fucking asshole.
    i mean, if a guy told me he listens to a lot of recordings of Wehrmacht marching songs I'd raise my eyebrows

Scott "Rufio" Feather
    Has anyone hear ever listed their preferred music on a job on a resume before? Seems like a weird thing to do.

Also if you stay in the same field resumes are something you should really only have to use once during a career.

Also if you stay in the same field resumes are something you should really only have to use once during a career.
    what?

I disagree with you
    Has anyone hear ever listed their preferred music on a job on a resume before? Seems like a weird thing to do.

you seem like a guy who uses a ringback tone on his phone

Since WFcatamount 22 and I are the only two members of the 1% on the boards, I suggest you listen to him here on this thread especially. There's a reson the rich are rich!

Scott "Rufio" Feather
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    you seem like a guy who uses a ringback tone on his phone
    Only if it's Luke Bryan.

I believe in the quoted example the prospective applicants listed music as an activity they performed - classical violinist vs. country singer

Scooter Banks

This, there is a ton of really good country music out there right now. Also there is the shit thatís on the radio that sucks. If you wouldnít hire someone for their musical preferences your also a fucking asshole.
    I wouldn't hire you because you don't know the difference between your and you're.

I like Sturgill but he seems to be moving away from country and appears to be anti-rube.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    i mean, if a guy told me he listens to a lot of recordings of Wehrmacht marching songs I'd raise my eyebrows
    What if he named his dog after Hitlerís, but spelled it differently?

I disagree with you
    "yeah, and my wife, Eva, and i love travelling to the Bavarian Alps each fall"