• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Injury report ?

Just said it's a shoulder injury.

Actually I meant Masterson's season ending injury? Should've been more specific.

Nevermind. I just looked at the tweet and see Luke has a "shoulder" injury too.

Last edited:
Yeah, bad night for shoulder injuries. I wonder what the nature of Luke's is to be out for the year. Severe separation, torn something?

Last edited:
damn -- i was always skeptical of masterson, then i saw how we played when was out.

damn -- i was always skeptical of masterson, then i saw how we played when was out.

He's versatile and he plays hard, although a little slow. He has his limits, but he's the type of guy like you say, you don't really miss until you don't have him.

I don’t like it when safetys get shoulder injuries... that’s not a good position to be favoring one side

It was on a long kick return for td. Injured when blocked late, running hard, so fell really hard on the shoulder...

Back