• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Wins Will 2019-20 Wake Forest Basketball Have on Selection Sunday?

How many wins will Wake have on Selection Sunday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, just got the announcement that Wake hit the $1 billion for Wake Will. Now Hatch can take his victory lap and retire.

Thereby inflating our win total beyond March 14.

I went with 11. I guess I'm feeling generous.

Spoke with two long-time basketball season ticket holders before the game this past Saturday. One has had season tickets since 1965, the other since 1968. NEITHER renewed for this year.
We could have games with literally less than 2,000 people in attendance.

Seriously? Why stop going now? How is this going to be any worse than 8 of the last 9 seasons? Strange that they draw the line in the sand now lol.

I'm going high (or maybe I am high) with 14. I don't watch ANY Manning interviews but did see after Wellman left he, at least, said the right things in that he seemed to know it is a do or die season for him. Not sure if he will suddenly find a knack for coaching but I'm guessing he pulls in a somewhat respectable season to make Currie really think hard about what to do for next year.
But then again I thought Manning would be a great coach....so I know just about nothing.

Seriously? Why stop going now? How is this going to be any worse than 8 of the last 9 seasons? Strange that they draw the line in the sand now lol.

This season seems like it could be one of those hold your nose, bite your tongue seasons. Patience will be tested. If all is right, it should be rewarded with Currie doing what is necessary at the proper time to get a different basketball coach at Wake Forest.

Next BB coach needs to "get" what Wake Forest is and isn't. And be able to coach basketball as well as relate to the players.

How about this floating electronic ticket thing. Tells you where we are as a program. Lots of downstairs tickets available ALL the time.

How about this floating electronic ticket thing. Tells you where we are as a program. Lots of downstairs tickets available ALL the time.

I had the same thought when I saw that on Twitter.

There will be so few people at some games that someone could probably take a seat beside the players. And if that person happens to have any basketball coaching experience from junior high on up, I hope they will.

Better poll would have been which will be greater. The # of wins or the # of transfers at end of season. Something really exciting to look forward to...

I mean, great idea, but wow. How shitty are we that that's an option?

Manning was interviewed on Raleigh's 99.9 The Fan this morning and when asked if during this 30th anniversary season of the Joel we can expect a better than 10th place his previous best conference finish we got more of the same "looking to take a step" from him.

Step forward or back Coach??:tard:

I mean, great idea, but wow. How shitty are we that that's an option?

We are "buy a season ticket and we'll place you in the best seat available so that our gym doesn't look completely empty on TV" shitty.

I remember when you had to be Gold club or better just to have a shot at some decent tickets.

We are "buy a season ticket and we'll place you in the best seat available so that our gym doesn't look completely empty on TV" shitty.

I remember when you had to be Gold club or better just to have a shot at some decent tickets.

I sat as close to the floor as I ever have for $10 in that Houston Baptist debacle last year. It’s just a disgrace how far the program has fallen and for no actual stated reason.

I hope we re-hire Dino. In my mind, that’s the only way to wash the Wellman-[Redacted]-Manning-Childress stench off of the program.

Back