• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pinstripe Bowl vs Michigan State

Official SIX WINS AND WE'RE BOWLING BUT WHERE?? Speculation thread

All the ACC results are good for our best case scenarios.

Actually the National results are pretty good for us too.

Last edited:
Unless we screw up, we’re going back to the Orange bowl.

Only bad news really is that Notre Dame looks like they're going to cascade into the ACC bowl process. So they'll jump the line for everything besides the Orange Bowl

Yeah I'd imagine it increases our likelihood of going to the Music City or Belk if we don't get the Orange.

If Clemson gets upset by somebody before the ACCCG and misses the playoff we're gonna end up with a meh bowl I'd imagine if we don't get scooped by one of those two (El Paso anyone?!)

So losing to Clemson could result in a better bowl vs beating Clemson?

Am i right that we might actually fuck ourselves by beating Clemson? Unlikely problem i know, but...

Dunno about y'all but I'd rather beat Clemson than make another Orange Bowl

If Notre Dame wins out they're still going to get a New Year's six bowl.

Jerry Palm (CBS Soorts) has WF v Florida in the Orange Bowl

Jerry Palm (CBS Soorts) has WF v Florida in the Orange Bowl

Palm didn’t even have us in his projections a few weeks ago. I assume he had just forgot us. Playing UF in the OB is the dream matchup for me.

They always have a sacrificial bowl for the G6 team. Wake vs App St anyone?

Can’t have that matchup barring something ridiculous. G5 champ going to Cotton almost certain

An NY6 bowl game against App State would be the ultimate nightmare scenario for the Wake AD. Impossible to get the fan base excited.

If the G5 is slated for the Cotton. They would take a undefeated SMU over an undefeated App. Probably vs OU.

I think wakes fanbase will be excited for any New Year's six bowl game.

Back