• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pinstripe Bowl vs Michigan State

n8dhm6U.jpg

Well, now we know why the Deacs will lose the Pinstripe Bowl. You don't touch the trophy until you win it. Don't you learn anything watching the Stanley Cup playoffs.

This is a correct take. Rooms are horrible. If you do happen to stay here, never use the entrance on 32nd, it's generally covered in pee, and the cops dont move the homeless out after dark or before sun up.

Most of the chain hotels are ok in Penn Station area, if that's where you want to stay.

I concur. If you want to stay in Midtown, the Doubletree is a good choice. Touristy but well-run. Try out the Lambs Club restaurant, a few blocks away. A little pricey but very cool. You won't be disappointed.

This thread is gonna be epic if we rate every hotel in Manhttan and Westchester and Bergen Counties.

Another NY suggestion, only buy steak on stick from a street vendor who has a Brazilian flag on his rig. They have the best spices and meat.

Good suggestion. I also recommend their crab juice.

That’s one of the uglier trophies I’ve ever seen. George Kostanza design that one?

Or at least built it from the remnants of the one he dragged around the yankee stadium parking lot

Greer had a surgery today. No idea the injury, but obviously out for the bowl game.

Anyone stuck with 1 or more rooms in team hotel? If so, hit me up. Need a couple extra now and figured one of you bozos got roped into retail and then had cancellations. Hit me up if so: drew@greensborolawcenter.com

Back