• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pinstripe Bowl vs Michigan State

Syracuse played WVa 1 year in very serious snow. The under was an easy winner.

Ranking the 39 Bowls from best to worst:

#32 Pinstripe Bowl: Wake Forest (8-4) vs. Michigan State (6-6) — Dec. 27, 3:20 p.m. (ESPN)

Wake Forest lost three of its final four games as injuries started to mount. Michigan State, meanwhile, had to win its last two games just to get to .500. At least a trip to New York was the reward for that effort.

https://sports.yahoo.com/ranking-the-39-bowl-games-from-best-to-worst-232955567.html

Also from that Yahoo list:

"9. Camping World Bowl: No. 15 Notre Dame (10-2) vs. Iowa State (7-5) — Dec. 28, Noon (ABC)

The pick of Iowa State for this game is a bit surprising. But with Texas off the board to the Alamo Bowl, the Camping World Bowl went with what will likely be a strong traveling Iowa State fan base. This should be a fun matchup of quarterbacks between Notre Dame’s Ian Book and Iowa State’s Brock Purdy. And did you know that an 11th win for the Irish could add to the winningest three-year stretch (2017-19) in Notre Dame history?"

And, just how many of those wins have been over teams ranked? Much less ranked higher than the Irish?
That's the very definition of overrated.

Last edited:
Tix still available in the delta sky 360 suites for $140. Expensive but in the event there's a cold/freezing rain the lounge/bar area would definitely come in handy.

We would have been disappointed to finally get a bowl in Orlando only to end up with 7-5 Iowa State.

We would have been disappointed to finally get a bowl in Orlando only to end up with 7-5 Iowa State.

I would’ve been completely fine with that. They would’ve been happy to be there and they have a good team.

I'd suggest the 200 or 300 levels. High enough to see the game despite the distance from the field of play.

Delta Suites will be behind the end zone, but will allow you to escape the elements if you feel the need to. I sat in section 23 for a Yankees-Red Sox game and there was an area on the way out to the seats that was indoors and stocked with food and snacks too. Think it's the Legends Suite, but don't know if they have that for the Pinstripe.

Wow, what a complete disaster for fan seating. Not a decent seat for watching in the place.
https://godeacs.com/feature/bowlcentral

That is some statement. I agree watching a football game in a baseball stadium kind of sucks, but I talked to some folks who have been to a lot of Yankee games and some of the soccer games and 205, 206, 207 should be pretty good. Not sure about the 100 level.

ELcM9jZW4AUhKtH

Its really not bad at all - I went to the snowy pinstripe a couple of years back and have been to some NYC FC games there. You aren't on top of the field, but its easy to see everything and the jumbotron is viewable from basically all angles. Its not great if you are used to 1st row 50 yard line stuff, but the sight lines are still good - and its super easy to get in and out of the stadium.

Does anyone know where the teams are staying? The Cambria is listed as the 'fan' hotel...but appears to be for both teams.

Back