• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Greer, Williams, and Rucker

Love Greer's game. Also, Tyler Williams can play. Rare to find freshman DTs that can make difference. Ja'Cquez Williams had his best game as a Deac by far. He will play a bigger role if Strnad's injury is long term.

Love Greer's game. Also, Tyler Williams can play. Rare to find freshman DTs that can make difference. Ja'Cquez Williams had his best game as a Deac by far. He will play a bigger role if Strnad's injury is long term.

Tyler is a redshirt sophomore, but yeah he’s good and still young.

My game ball goes to the OL as a unit as the pass pro was very good and provided Hartman with a nice clean pocket.

D line and O line both played very good football.

We have some gamers in the secondary and really need to get Strnad healthy. Agreed, Nassir Greer is quickly becoming one of my favorite...The dude loves to hit and he's all over the place. He's an excellent open field tackler and makes nice breaks on the ball. I think Greer will be the anchor in the secondary next season.

Greer has an effing perfect tackle in that play where they threw the flag for targeting. The receiver came down low but Greer got even lower and hit him in the chest to avoid the targeting.

Give a game ball to Sciba.
He’d get a kick out of it.

Back