• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State Game Time - Noon ESPN

State circled this game in December of 2018 - obvious reasons.

Gameday? We would need to find a way to beat Louisville. Maybe kickoff into the end zone or tackle anyone.

Or be (9-0) instead 8-1 headed to Clemson and Gameday will be AT Clemson.

ETA: we should beat State and then will be, slightly, favored at VT - that scares me too.

Win those somehow, and as completely improbable as it would be (like 1/10,000 chance) we are playing at Clemson and beat them, to earn the tie-breaker. Now back from my dream...

Last edited:
State circled this game in December of 2018 - obvious reasons.

Gameday? We would need to find a way to beat Louisville. Maybe kickoff into the end zone or tackle anyone.

Or be (9-0) instead 8-1 headed to Clemson and Gameday will be AT Clemson.

Personally I think Gameday may try to mark us off their list by being at our game against Notre Dame next year in Charlotte, where I think technically we will be the home team. Nothing to base this on, except for that LOWF feeling that we will always somehow get jobbed.

Dang, a couple of weeks ago some of you people had us 9-0 going into the Clemson game. Now some of you have us struggling at home with an awful State team that is 0-3 on the road and is going to have to beat UNC-CH the last week of this season to make a bowl game.

Dang, a couple of weeks ago some of you people had us 9-0 going into the Clemson game. Now some of you have us struggling at home with an awful State team that is 0-3 on the road and is going to have to beat UNC-CH the last week of this season to make a bowl game.

Those who do not learn from history are destined to repeat it. That plus, Newman still being a question mark, Strnad maybe out (huge loss), yeah I just don't see us whipping State. Like I said though, hope I'm wrong.

The 5 P5 games we have played (and Utah State, who is a reasonable equivalent to a P5 team) have been decided by a total of 17 points. I don't think it is reasonable to expect we will beat any team non named Elon or Rice by 2 TDs.

tickets starting at 55 dollars on the WF ticket site? Seriously, Currie? That's highway robbery.

He is selling them to Wake's few late believing bandwagon fans or to State fans. Deacons fans should already have their tickets with our team at 6-1.

I generally hate noon games but they are more tolerable in November when it’s not hot as balls outside. And after all these night games it’ll be nice to get home at a decent hour and not be exhausted and hung over all day Sunday.

I generally hate noon games but they are more tolerable in November when it’s not hot as balls outside. And after all these night games it’ll be nice to get home at a decent hour and not be exhausted and hung over all day Sunday.

breakfast tailgate

At least we won't here the excuse- well I had to leave at halftime to put my 10 year old to bed at 9 o'clock Geez

Back