• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sage Surrat is unreal....

We meed to recruit a couple track stars. John Stone, Willie Idelette, Kevin Marion type guys. That seems to be all that's missing on offense.

Don’t know if Claude is quite as fast as these guys, but he’s got wheels. Would love to see us use him more on fly patterns.
Would think he could outrun many of the DBs, and if nothing else, it should loosen up the defense.

I was just thinking the same thing. Desmond Clark would have been really interesting in this era.

He’d be closer to Seringe than Surratt. Clark was a sure handed possession WR and then a TE.

Sage shows up in the ESPN Heisman Watch
https://es.pn/35S8AId

Basically he got a 5th place vote from one of ten writers, probably Heather Dinich but he’s one of only 8 players who got votes.

Only one of those 3 could catch. The other 2 had stone hands.

How many times has Wake had 2 players on the same team mentioned on the Heisman watch?
Up until this year, I’m guessing never.

What’s crazy about that is Hopkins and Sage had way more than 700 yards at 845 and 881. That’s a lot of distance between them and the 3rd highest.

I feel like at least in the twitter world, the ACC is working harder than it has to market the players.

The more I have seen of Sage, the more I think he is so special that there really isn't a good comparison. He is doing things in a way no previous Wake receiver has done.

The more I have seen of Sage, the more I think he is so special that there really isn't a good comparison. He is doing things in a way no previous Wake receiver has done.

Clearly. Wake comps are just players with a similar game. He's clearly the best we've had since Proehl but they were different WRs.

Back