• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sage Surrat is unreal....

saltydeac

Reaction score
Has to be the first time ever WF has had a WR that is #2 in the nation at the midway point and #1 in ACC (by over 300 yards!!:bowrofl:) and that is with a below avg. game against a poor BC passing defense. Whether wind or offensive design that game is the only thing keeping Sage from being #1 in the land.

Just an unreal season in how he is able to beat his man regularly and abuse DBs. At least Sam was able to recognize the best weapons he has at his disposal and was able to get it to spots where Sage could show his skills. Just so fun to watch.

And not to take away from the now #3 and #6 WR in ACC in Hinton and Scotty (by avg./game) as they are providing the best WF receiving corps by far in WF FB history. Just an awesome group and hard to believe that this group could have had Dortch if he stayed one more year!!!

WF is now your official WR U. Might be time to get Mr. Higgins a pay bump with the work he is producing.

Love his game. He has a shot at first team A-A. WF has not had many of those.

I doubt it, but anyone have any idea as to if he wants to go pro after this year? Any insights, Les or Connor?

His pregame hoodie slays me. That’s the look of a dude going to the league.

He strikes me as the kind of guy that wants to graduate before he goes. Whether it's this spring or next year, I don't think he makes it to year 5.

His pregame hoodie slays me. That’s the look of a dude going to the league.

God damn right.

At first I was like, "lol, what a chooch"

Then I was like, "lol, this dude dont GAF and it going to wreck fools."

And I honestly thought our coaches were cuckoo for considering RSing both Groulx and Greene, but now we see why. Guessing both Greene and Groulx were a bit surprised too with all of their headlines and being 5 stars coming to WF, but have to think it is incredibly exciting for them to see how dominant our passing game and WRs have been to know they will just slide right in and continue the great production with Scotty and Hinton moving on and will need a couple of others to step up if Sage does decide to pursue the NFL.

And I honestly thought our coaches were cuckoo for considering RSing both Groulx and Greene, but now we see why. Guessing both Greene and Groulx were a bit surprised too with all of their headlines and being 5 stars coming to WF, but have to think it is incredibly exciting for them to see how dominant our passing game and WRs have been to know they will just slide right in and continue the great production with Scotty and Hinton moving on and will need a couple of others to step up if Sage does decide to pursue the NFL.

4 stars. Pump the breaks. Wake will likely never get a 5 star football recruit.

If finishes the season the way he has started it, he could 2nd/3rd round pick and should go to the NFL.

If finishes the season the way he has started it, he could 2nd/3rd round pick and should go to the NFL.

Yeah, but selfishly I sure do hope he stays. It would be really nice to have him back as the young talent we have at WR continues to develop.

"Just a couple of guys having fun with their shirts off". That's what the announcer said when the showed the pregame video of Sage and Sam last week. Pretty weird/funny comment.

Unreal "look at me" type millneninal. He shows no character with his shirt off before each game.

The NFL will be a perfect place for him since it's all flash and no substance these days!

Check his stat line if you want to see substance.

I would say Boomer is Moonz, but he is kinda funny and Moonz wasn't. Boomer is a parody.

Wake Forest First Team AP All Americans per the media guide:

Bill George
Paul Kiser
Ryan Plackemeier
Steve Justice
Alphonso Smith

So we've never had a First Team All-American at a skill position.

Back