• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-2021 Charlotte Hornets Thread - Welcome to the LaGordo Era

With Cooper's announcement yesterday, it looks like they should be able to have roughly 3,000 fans for games after the all-star break. Those tickets are going to be tough to come by. This team is fun as hell to watch.

Great night for Ish. LaMelo sat most of the fourth quarter while Ish took over and hit the game clinchin 3-pointer on the road.

Jokic made a fundamental mistake as a big. He brought the ball to his waist after picking up his dribble. Hence, Ish was able to make the steal.

Anybody have a hook-up for tickets tomorrow night (12/27 against the Rockets)?

My wife and I will be stuck in town, waiting around until midnight to pick friends up at the airport.

Bouknight found passed out behind the wheel in a parking deck uptown. Booked on DWI.

Hornets might have a more unwatchable product than the Panthers this season.

That opener vs. the Spurs may be the difference between 14% and 12.5% odds at Wembanaya.

At this point I would love to go full #winlessforwemby, but Silver would still fuck us even if we went 0-82 and we wouldn't get the pick. What a shitbag of an offseason. I see virtually nothing positive about this coming season.

Hornets over/under has dropped from 36.5 to 33.5. Still feels like that's about 4 games too high.

Yeah. In some ways it would be nice if LaMelo's ankle injury turns out to be worse than expected and they could shelve him Zion-style for the year. That way he can't get frustrated by the tanking. They could even, dare I think it, trade Hayward for Westbrook to get out of the contract a year earlier and buy out Westbrook. Then try to win 0 games and get Wemby, resign Bridges on the cheap once the criminal charges have been swept under the rug and forgotten, and have enough cap room to extend LaMelo and bring in another top flight FA. Ending this season in the 20-30 win range does nothing to move the franchise forward.

we should take the westbrook trade and take all of their unprotected firsts, plus unload hayward, rozier, and whatever else

Bouknight found passed out behind the wheel in a parking deck uptown. Booked on DWI.

Hornets might have a more unwatchable product than the Panthers this season.

Yeah all this after I just cleared the hip for my season tix. Not feeling it on that purchase.

Also, I can't watch one minute of Westbrook

the fuck is this

FfDVxmuWIAA2tXk

That makes my eyes rain. Didn’t Sam Hartman rock the simple jack look also?

Back