• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 College Basketball Coaching Carousel

Yes, former Dukie basketballer and CUSE QB

Even brief descriptions of shitty coaching situations makes us look more shitty.

88c8ef34b42894e098b3daa9cb8b300b.jpg

pretty good racket coaches and agents have going where a guy like Manning would have to be paid handsomely to be fired

What does Pastner have working against him at Ga Tech if he has a good roster?

And Ga Tech sucking all kinds of juicy ass in general.

Frankly, it sounds like substance abuse. The statement just has that kind of language.

That was what I read between the lines, particularly in his father's comment. I am reluctant to write that kind of speculation without better info.

That was what I read between the lines, particularly in his father's comment. I am reluctant to write that kind of speculation without better info.
If I was being paid to be a journalist I would likely be reluctant to write it as well.
However, I am not and thus I will.
I am not casting any "moral judgment" on the matter; simply calling it for what it looks like.

I'm all in on the Rhoades train and I hope this comment doesn't look stupid in March.

Back